Survey CAD Specialist (Office Job)
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We are currently seeking a CAD survey specialist. *This is an
office job* (No field travel)Responsibilities
- Compile data collected from field surveys into CAD environment
and draft various projects, including property base maps,
topographic design maps, facility centerline maps, plan and profile
design drawings, permit support documents, and legal plats.
- Format design data for import into CADD environment, analyze
data and compare to published plans, compile reports for revision
documents, prepare field packages, and support drafting
- Download, interpret, organize, reduce, and verify field survey
notes and electronic survey data from data collectors.
- Interpret and write legal descriptions, and prepare
accompanying plats, under the direction of the Project
- Perform quality control functions and quality assurance of
project data and deliverables prior to submittal to clients.
- Perform other technical project objectives, such as utilities,
as-built plans, and property boundary research.
- Assist in the development, documentation, and implementation of
procedures to promote the efficient performance of a variety of
- Attend staff meetings to discuss technical issues related to
- Must be proficient using AutoCAD Civil 3D (2013 or later)
- Must have prior mapping and/or drafting experience.
- Must be able to work as a team member on large projects with
- Must possess strong attention to detail and be highly
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision. About Aerotek:We
know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Rancho Cucamonga , Survey CAD Specialist (Office Job), Administration, Clerical , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!