Company: Alura Workforce Solutions
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Administrative Assistant II
Join our team!
Our client is a renowned health plan, providing quality and
accessible healthcare services to more than 1.2 million members.
Our client employs more than 2,000 employees and provides a
motivating, progressive and supportive work environment that offers
opportunities for professional development.
The Administrative Assistant II is responsible to support the
Senior Director to complete projects and generally coordinate the
daily functions as they relate to the Senior Director's
responsibility for overall health plan administration. Exercises
discretion and independent judgment in matters of importance.
1. Perform a broad range of administrative duties for the Senior
Director, use initiative and judgment in handling sensitive and
2. Exercise independent judgment and discretion in such tasks as
scheduling appointments, receive and screen visitors and telephone
calls. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
3. Maintain and control confidential files and records, prepare all
required reports and correspondence.
4. Maintain appointment schedule, distribute all directed
correspondence, and establish priorities with Senior Director on a
5. Develop and maintain an appropriate system for electronic filing
key documents and presentations.
6. Exercise considerable discretion and finesse in dealing with
contacts to effectively carry out the internal and external
relationship of the Senior Director office.
7. Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times, act
as a model for others to emulate. Work with other AA's to organize
joint projects and meetings as necessary.
8. Complete other duties as assigned by Senior Director.
- 3 - 5 years relative work experience. Demonstrate superior
interpersonal and administrative skills commensurate with years of
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft products: Word, Excel,
Power Point, and Access, sufficient for use in all aspects of an
office environment. A minimum requirement of 55-60 wpm . Excellent
interpersonal and communication skills.
Keywords: Alura Workforce Solutions, Rancho Cucamonga , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!