Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative - Entry Level
Company: Imperial Worldwide
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Imperial Worldwide Inc. is seeking a skilled and creative
individual to fill an Advertising & Marketing Campaign
Representative - Entry Level vacancy on behalf of our client's
organization. The Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative -
Entry Level will help assist our client's marketing and sales
department with producing incredible, high-quality, imaginative
marketing campaigns! This firm needs a dedicated, reliable, and
professionally minded individual who is looking to expand its
marketing, advertising, and management experience and skill
Our client prides themselves on building a reliable and resourceful
relationship with each and every one of their customers. They plan
to open new branches countrywide this upcoming year and are in need
of an Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative - Entry Level
to start in an entry-level position and progress through their
management training program ASAP. As an Advertising & Marketing
Campaign Representative - Entry Level, you'll have the opportunity
to work with national managers, liaise with prestigious Fortune 500
clients, and gain experience not only in marketing but also in
campaign management and advertising.
Desirable Personality Traits
- Obsessively customer and client-focused
- Self-starter with an aggressive work ethic that appreciates
- Outgoing personality that is both personable and engaging
- Excels calmly under pressure and is able to manage and
compartmentalize potential campaign issues in order to meet
campaign deadlines and leave guests both feel heard and cared
- Strong eye for detail that sees what needs to be done and an
ability to anticipate client needs
Key Responsibilities of the Advertising & Marketing Campaign
Representative - Entry Level:
- Provide promotional presentations face-to-face with consumers
to educate them on client services and create a positive brand
- Qualify prospects for client services to effectively enhance
the visibility of client business and foster a consumer base for
territories that need them most.
- Manage campaign set up including assisting with logistics and
developing and deploying materials for marketing campaigns.
- Record data and information from marketing campaigns to track
marketing campaign success.
- Train new team members on campaign service information.
- Our client provides all training which means you don't need any
experience. However, the following experience and skills would be a
Minimum Requirements of the Advertising & Marketing Campaign
Representative - Entry Level:
- Work-related experience or study in advertising, marketing,
public relations, communications, promotional marketing, marketing
communications, and associated fields preferred.
- High-energy personality with a passion for learning and
- Detail-oriented outlook.
- Demonstrated resiliency.
- Committed to others, i.e. service-minded.
- Must exhibit intellectual curiosity, strive for continuous
improvement, and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Goal-oriented self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and
- Practices sound judgment and enjoy accountability.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Strong communications abilities: oral and written.
- Ability to cross-functionally collaborate internally and
externally with agencies.
- Team player mentality.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Our client's business
environment is fun, vibrant, and hardworking which makes their team
the best in the business! They need a motivated individual who is
not afraid to get their hands dirty and go above and beyond what's
required. They have a fun, dynamic work environment like no other.
Imperial Worldwide Inc. is a privately owned Brand Marketing &
Management Firm, we are partnered with some of the most well-known
fortune 100 clients within the technology, entertainment,
television, security, utility, energy, and telecommunication
We currently work within over 30+ locations across the Inland
Empire area and are planning to expand even more by the end of the
year. All positions are full-time opportunities and offer a base
salary + bonuses and incentives based on a 40-hour workweek.
Keywords: Imperial Worldwide, Rancho Cucamonga , Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative - Entry Level, Advertising , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!