AP English & History Teacher (Part-Time)
Company: C2 Education
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: September 19, 2022
OverviewC2 Education is a tutoring and education company that
has been growing for over 20 years. We currently have over 170
centers in 14 states. Our mission is to help students and their
families to achieve their academic goals and dreams. The Tutor role
is central to this mission and we truly believe that C2 is about
People teaching People.
- Great pay & training
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Real career opportunity doing fulfilling work
- Excellent PT Benefits:
- Paid Sick Leave Based on State Law
- Paid Jury Duty
- Family Discount Tuition Program Responsibilities
- Tutors are paid to complete the C2 Teacher Training Program and
additional ongoing training.
- Instruct students in a maximum 3:1 student, Teacher ratio.
- Keep detailed records of tutoring sessions using C2 Student
Progress Records and/or relevant forms.
- Work closely with the Center Program Director to meet students
- Track and analyze student progress
- Tutor tailors lessons to meet student needs.
- Performs administrative and team based activities as needed.
- Bachelors Degree or higher is required
- Must have AP-level knowledge in Science.
- High SAT or ACT scores preferred. We're looking for teachers
who can score at or above the 95 percentile.
- Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic
individuals with strong communication skills.
- No teacher certification required.
- No previous teaching or tutoring experience required but
candidates must have a passion for Education and mentoring
students. Job LocationsUS-CA-Rancho CucamongaPosted Date2 weeks
ago(8/31/2022 12:02 PM)Job ID 2022-6606 of Openings 1Category
Keywords: C2 Education, Rancho Cucamonga , AP English & History Teacher (Part-Time), Education / Teaching , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!