Hardware Operations Support Engineer
Company: Ascentis Corporation
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: April 4, 2021
EOE Statement Ascentis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Description The Ascentis Operations Support Engineer,
reporting to the Hardware Operations Team Lead and Director of
Revenue Operations, is responsible for the assembly, testing, and
fulfillment, of hardware orders. This role includes managing
activities such as Inventory, Fulfillment, Receiving, and Shipping.
Cultural Norms:What are the general responsibilities of the
- Conduct monthly inventory counts for warehouse inventory.
- Monitoring inventory levels. Suggesting additional vendor
purchases when needed.
- Maintaining supplies needed for shipping and quality.
- Verifying serial numbers with Excel spreadsheet.
- Transfer hardware between warehouses to maintain accurate
levels, both physically as well as via various software
- Work in a cloud-based inventory management software.Hardware
- Hardware testing, including badges, clocks, and
- Assists RMA department with inspections, repairs and returned
- Fulfillment of orders
- Printing and encoding badges
- Updating clock application and OS. Configuring to customer
- Quality control on outgoing hardware. Package finished product
for shipping (wrapping, boxing, void fill).
- Using UPS shipping software to create labels.
- Drop off urgent packages at nearest UPS location when
- Organizing customer pick up orders.
- Creating, saving and emailing PDF shipping labels
- No damaged raw material is accepted.Receiving
- Receiving inventory from vendors.--
- Tracking and management of received serial numbers, via
- Accepting incoming packages from delivery services (UPS,
Fed-Ex, DHL, USPS, Etc.)Other
- Updating ticket status in CRM software
- Answering hardware related questions from customers and
- Clean and maintain working area. Position Requirements What are
we looking for in a candidate?
- A great attitude - provide superior customer service, along
with a proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, ever changing
- Passionately collaborate to achieve best
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent relevant
- Experience with hardware operations; shipping, receiving, and
- Microsoft Office experience required including Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Android operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of WEIGEND and RFID settings. Location Rancho
Cucamonga About the Organization The Ascentis mission is to create
innovative products that are easy to use for the often under-served
mid-market that cover the full Human Capital Management (HCM)
suite. This full suite approach combined with an amazing team
We at Ascentis firmly believe that a product is only as good as the
people behind it. Whether it's platform development, technology
maintenance, client support, product management, sales or
operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their
work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a
Service' (SaaS) companies in the Human Capital Management space,
Ascentis focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from
diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive
for success, you belong with Ascentis!
Ascentis has grown tremendously over the last 3 years. Recently, we
announced a majority recapitalization by global growth equity
investor Summit Partners. Summit invests across growth sectors of
the global economy and has invested in more than 440 companies in
technology, healthcare, life sciences and other growth industries.
These companies have completed more than 140 public equity
offerings. So, needless to say, we are all extremely excited with
where we are headed!
This position is currently accepting applications. Lead System
Administrator (SaaS Operations) in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posted on: 3/23/2021
Quality Engineer II in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posted on: 3/25/2021
Keywords: Ascentis Corporation, Rancho Cucamonga , Hardware Operations Support Engineer, Engineering , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!