Maintenance Mechanic 3nd Shift
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: This is not intended as a
comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative
summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may
not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required
to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect
malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with
supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and
related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces
gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder,
drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts,
jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join
- Maintains a safe and organized workstation and follows all
company policy, safety and procedures.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Mechanic related certification a plus
- Employee must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires
U. S. Person status. ITAR defines U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen,
U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card' Holder), Political
Asylee or Refugee.
About Howmet Aerospace
Howmet Aerospace Inc., headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,
is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for
the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company's primary
businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening
systems, and titanium structural parts necessary for
mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and
defense applications, as well as forged wheels for commercial
transportation. With nearly 1,150 granted and pending patents, the
Company's differentiated technologies enable lighter, more
fuel-efficient aircraft to operate with a lower carbon footprint.
For more information, visit
,About the Team
The Howmet engines business produces world-class aerospace
components, including investment castings, fasteners, rings and
forgings. Our vacuum melted superalloys, machining, performance
coatings and hot isostatic pressing for high performance parts
enable the next generation of quieter, cleaner and more
fuel-efficient aerospace engines. Able to supply more than 90% of
structural and rotating aerospace engine components.
Keywords: Howmet, Rancho Cucamonga , Maintenance Mechanic 3nd Shift, Engineering , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!