Engineering Research Associate
Company: Adecco USA
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Adecco is currently assisting one of our clients in Azusa, CA
looking for a Research Associate for their Engineering group. This
position is a temp position for 3 months, can go longer if needed
for the right candidate. Please review the details below and if you
meet the qualifications listed, please Apply Now!Responsibilities
for this Research Associate position include, but are not limited
- A graduate degree (MS or PhD) in chemical engineering, polymer
science, materials science, or related fields.
- Extensive experimental and theoretical knowledge of heat and
mass transfer phenomena occurring during the drying and curing of
polymeric solutions and mixtures.
- Detailed understanding of polymer-solvent phase equilibria,
multicomponent species diffusion, and reaction kinetics and their
application to drying and curing processes.
- Strong mathematical skills in analytical and numerical solution
to partial differential equations with focus on heat, mass, and
momentum transfer and reaction kinetics in polymeric
- Excellent computer programming skills for modeling and
simulation of physical/chemical phenomena.
- Great knowledge of laboratory instruments used in polymer
science, chemistry, materials science, engineering, and related
fields (such as chromatograph, spectrometer, rheometer …).
- Knowledge of custom-laboratory instrument design and
integration is preferred.
- Creativity and analytical thinking, as demonstrated by previous
accomplishments and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to
both summarize critical results and to write in-depth technical
reports.To be considered for this Research Associate position, you
- Develop a detailed physical model and understanding of heat and
mass transfer processes and reaction kinetics in multicomponent
polymeric systems (for example drying and curing processes)
encountered in industrial production lines.
- Perform laboratory and/or pilot experiments to obtain the
relevant parameters needed to describe the transport processes
(drying and curing) in polymeric formulations.
- Set up new experiments and construct custom-made instruments in
order to study multiphysics phenomena in polymers.
- Use the computer programs and the data obtained from
experiments to predict the performance of the industrial production
- Collaborate with various divisions and assist them in
optimizing their current product lines using the developed computer
- Work with product development teams from R&D and optimize
material formulation that provides the target product
- Responsible for safe operation and experimentation in the
laboratory. What's in this for you?
- Pay rate $30/hour - $35/hour, depending on experience
- Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week you work
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week – medical, dental, vision,
options available Click on Apply Now to be considered for this
Research Associate position in Azusa, CA or any related
opportunities with Adecco.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please visit . The Company will consider qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Rancho Cucamonga , Engineering Research Associate, Engineering , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!