Company: CEVA Logistics
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: August 1, 2022
CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect
people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply
chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all,
we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are
building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage
initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow
their careers within CEVA.CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of
end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and
Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at
more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the
recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle
Services business, we are building one of the world's leading
end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and
passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we
continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
SENIOR ENGINEER YOUR ROLE
- Responsible for planning, organizing and conducting independent
technical projects for center operations.
- Performs duties involving design, analysis and evaluations
requiring engineering concepts, practices and procedures to develop
or improve center automated process systems.
- Plans and oversees layout of equipment, office, and production
- Conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and
- Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety. Meets
established standards and ensures control of such factors as cost,
schedule, risk, quality, safety and equipment utilization.
- Compiles and evaluates test, prepares technical analysis,
recommends production methods and processes required to meet design
objectives on new or improved products and/or processes.
- Conducts analyses of method and time standards.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure all needs are
- Performs and evaluates work measurement and workflow analysis
for the establishment of standards and the utilization of
- Develops plant and equipment layout, capacity plans, workflow
and accident prevention measures to maintain efficient and safe
utilization of plant facilities.
- Provides instructions and standardizes practices.
- Evaluates new techniques and technological developments for
inclusion in the production process.
- Responsible for design, test, check-out, modification,
fabrication and assembly of systems, experimental, devices and
specialized test equipment.
- Applications may include electronic circuits, photonics and
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal
descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout
and trouble-shooting functions.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and
equipment. Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy
- Assists in the design, construction, test and check-out of test
- Uses manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment,
including, but not limited to, test programs, oscilloscopes, signal
generators and specialized test apparatus. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO
- Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in
- Manages large projects or processes. Limited oversight from
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work for lower-level
- The problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences
others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical
projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or
- May be the in-house expert on specific technologies or within
the job function area.
- Complete understanding and wide application of advanced
technical principles, theories and concepts in a specialized
- Possess broad knowledge of professional field and other related
- Goals are provided to the incumbent in the form of desired
- Determines and develops approach to solve functional area
- Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced
training, study and experience.
- Four-year college degree in Industrial Engineering or related
field (or additional relevant experience in a 3PL, e-Commerce,
Distribution, Warehousing, etc.).
- Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5
years position specific experience. *This is not a complete listing
of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be
doing, and you may not perform all these duties. WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available Upon Start Date
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement & Career Development
- A Company Culture Rich in our Vision and Values with an
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include Wellness, Technology, Retail,
and more! ABOUT TOMORROW We value your professional and personal
growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you
to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your
career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a
new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or
find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding
career. As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group,
diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can
reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of
our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different
experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our
creativity and innovation.
Keywords: CEVA Logistics, Rancho Cucamonga , Senior Engineer, Engineering , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!