Company: The Judge Group
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Description: Job Title: Sales Engineer Reports To: Engineering
Director Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA / Hybrid Travel:
International travel to China and Mexico FLSA Classification:
Exempt SUMMARYThe responsibilities of this individual are to
provide technical lead in automotive new program acquisitions,
existing program development activities, and act as liaison between
customers and China. You will collaborate with our engineering team
to develop new applications and improve upon existing ones that
will serve our clients and business well. Must be able to
objectively analyze application performance and effectively
implement necessary changes.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Functions the primary technical interface to customers, explore
potential opportunities, and take lead of new business acquisition
- Visit customers frequently to obtain the latest developments of
customers and competitors. Identify customer specific needs,
preferences, and gain constructive feedback.
- Investigate and collect customer and competitor information,
monitor the market performance of competitors' related products in
the field of use and the OEM side, and make suggestions for the
company to make market decisions.
- Develop & promote for existing & new products for business
acquisition with technical presentation.
- Understand and interpret customers' RFQ requirements and
prepare technical solutions to meet customer requirements for
packaging and performance.
- Analyze and compile customer's technical requirements and
specifications to extract performance and functional criteria.
- Provide customer engineering estimate and a high-level
technical explanation on the quote, manage all technical aspects of
- Facilitate 3D and 2D models' development balancing the customer
requirements and internal performance standards, and new concept
development with customer and internal design team by conducting
- Support customer design change ideas & cost reduction plan;
Effectively collaborate with customers on engineering change
process and lead internal implementations.
- Resolve customer in/postproduction issues by investigating
problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making
recommendations to the management.
- Coordinate project activities with customer and internal teams
for program timing/delivery, industrialization, APQP process
- Implement pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale customer service,
and handle customer complaints in a timely manner according to
procedures. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Keywords: The Judge Group, Rancho Cucamonga , Sales Engineer, Engineering , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!