Contracts Manager l
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: February 25, 2021
US-CA-Rancho CucamongaReq No. 2021-7256Category ProfessionalType
We are seeking a talented Contract Manager I to be responsible for
supporting the enterprise wide client contract process, including
providing support on the development and on-going maintenance of
client template agreements, applying the vendor agreement
particulars to client facing agreement, serving as project manager
to new Product Launches and supporting the Director, Client
Contract Services with other projects as required. Primary role is
to manage client contract template creation and maintenance,
process development for client contract services, and project
management for unique programs by specifically working with the
Director, Client Contract Services. Administer activities
associated with new and current contracts, implementing project
management results, template creation/documentation for new and
existing credit unions, departmental reporting and departmental
representation on special projects and Product Launches.
Provide drafting expertise, terms/conditions support, process
improvements, departmental reporting and project management
What You Can Look Forward to
- Prepare template documents, contracts and amendments for new
and existing customers.
- Assists customers, Sales Team, and Relationship Team in
interpreting contract terms and conditions.
- Draft customized amendments and addenda to contracts as
- Create templates and maintain templates over the product
- Act as the escalation point for contract issues and questions
for Product Owners and Contract Analysts.
- Review contract terms and conditions verifying Product needs,
compliance with company policies, and best practices.
- Research and review documents to make sure they are complete,
utilize DocuSign, check for signatures, authorizations and
consistent with company policies/procedures.
- Collaborate with internal departments to secure contract
reviews and obtain input in the contract process.
- Work closely with Product, Billing, and Legal on projects. Take
the lead in creating, addenda, amendments and any other documents
needed to support Products and Product Launches.
- Interface with Legal, Sales Operations and management on
contract and template creation.
- Accurately update the documents to represent the modifications
and customizations as required by Product and Legal.
- Maintains and manages a contracts knowledge database.
- Responsible to insure that Legal has reviewed contract
templates to be sure compliance with the company's policies.
- Advise on contract terms and requirements to various personnel
- Responsible for drafting and analyzing contracts.
- Ensure maintenance of accurate, thorough contract records and
help to facilitate efficient interdepartmental communications
related to assigned areas.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Completion of high school or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the field of
contracts and legal experience
- Required to know and understand or have access to all the laws
- Must have a working knowledge of payments industry and CO-OP FS
- Project management skills and experience.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong problem solving and
critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills are required to manage multiple
- Strong ability to navigate Word and Excel, create forms, create
reporting and templates.
- Must possess a positive, team-first, service related
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing work
- Must demonstrate high personal and professional ethics.
- Proficiency with project management, contract language and
- Excellent writing skills in order to draft/maintain contracts
but also to communicate with clients and company/departmental
- Project Management skills, technical skills and other
analytical duties as required.
- Three to five years of professional-level contract experience,
project management and/or training as a paralegal is a plus.
- Familiarity with credit union and/or EFT industry, ATM or POS
and strong contracts law knowledge preferred.
- Proficient to strong technology knowledge and ability to
operate key software; including Word, Excel and Power Point ability
is required. Extensive knowledge of Excel a plus.
- Salesforce.com, DocuSign and contract management system
knowledge a plus.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI129758843
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Rancho Cucamonga , Contracts Manager l, Executive , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!