Activity Program Director
Company: Merrill Gardens
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: April 28, 2021
ACTIVE LIVING PROGRAM DIRECTOR - Grow your career with MERRILL
GARDENS!!Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a
proud history of success is currently hiring an Active Living
Program Director at Merrill Gardens Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Apply now
to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the
country! Yes You CAN have a meaningful Career! Watch this: We offer
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!!
- Complimentary Meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training! If you are someone with:
- High school diploma or college degree or equivalent,
- Three years of social activity leadership We want to talk with
you!Consider applying to become an Active Living Program Director
with Merrill Gardens! The Active Living Program Director plans and
coordinates a variety of social events to provide a vibrant and
active community life for residents. You will also:
- Be the community leader who plans, coordinates and participates
in a variety of social events/outing to provide a vibrant and
active community life for residents - including physical,
intellectual, educational, spiritual, service/volunteering and
special interest activities based on resident needs and input
- Determine resident programming preferences, talents and needs
through resident orientation, feedback sessions, resident council
meeting, discussions with family and ongoing dialogue
- Engage residents, families and the external community in
activities and volunteer opportunities
- Assist the Community Relations Director in planning events that
encourage prospective residents to participate in community
- Oversee Active Living Program budget
- Coordinate and provide transpiration We are proud to be
certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019
- ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities. If you are a team focused individual with a
deep commitment to customer service, please start the online
application process to become part of the Merrill family! Merrill
Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Merrill Gardens, Rancho Cucamonga , Activity Program Director, Executive , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!