Product Marketing Manager
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 2, 2021
US-CA-Rancho CucamongaReq No. 2Category ProfessionalType
We are seeking a talented Product Marketing Manager who will
develop, direct and deliver cut-throught marketing strategies to
position new and legacy products, leverage brand, drive continued
account growth and ancillary product sales while increasing
consumer-level member adoption rates. Develop fully integrated
communications programs, public relations, media relations, social
media, advertising, collateral, direct marketing and digital
The Product Marketing Manager will also be responsible for the
product marketing roadmap and plans, execution throughout the
product lifecycle and supporting the business development and sales
team with go-to-market strategy/tactical delivery components
ensuring revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Act as a marketing liaison and strategist with the Product
Development and Business Development departments.
- Develop annual marketing strategies related to new product
goals to drive sales goals.
- Analyze market need and competitive context in collaboration
with Product and Sales. Construct positioning based on structured
process and analysis incorporating credit unions needs/pain points.
Provide competitor insights into the marketplace and the overall
positioning of CO-OP's product set.
- Develop individual marketing plans by product and/or product
line or launch including positioning and tactical plans for all
phases of the marketing/sales funnel awareness, education, nurture,
selection and on-boarding. Plans include positioning, background
research, target audience/segments, messaging, announcement
components, sales support, lead generation plans, consumer adoption
components. Rolling up the individual product into the overarching
- Document and communicate recommendations to agencies, Marketing
teams, Product teams and Sales teams.
- Lead implementation of all tactical components of launch, using
internal and external (agency) resources.
- Manage budget spending and oversight related to assigned
- Direct and mentor junior marketing staff through product
- Oversee assigned product marketing activity to ensure
consistent messaging, branding and product positioning.
- Support the development of differentiated product propositions
- Maintain an overview of campaign performance. Collect campaign
results and learnings and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Maintain and have a working knowledge of key competitor
activity and key differentiators.
- Provide recommendations and strategies for new product
development priorities and market specifications based on R&D
and industry research.
- Communicate product related updates and modifications to sales
organization and corporate partners on a frequent basis.
- Develop and recommend ongoing promotional programs to drive
sales through all channels
- Serve as product/market expert for marketing team as related to
technology, product positioning, competitive information and
- Work with Strategic Relationship Management (SRM) team to
collect and assess the "voice of the customer" perspective,
competitive data and emerging technology trends in support of new
product development, product enhancements and competitive
- Manage marketing relationships with key product partner
- Provides information on product
operation/specifications/applications and competitive advantages as
requested. Develops the marketing plan including the following:
plans and executes 'Go-to-Market' strategies, value proposition
articulation & development, establishes marketing mix, manages
marketing budget, measures marketing impact and ROI, oversees new
product launch and legacy product planning and channel
- Participates in business management activities related to
product marketing including business and product planning and
forecasting. Prepares market and competitive intelligence and
analysis. Creates market share analysis and competitive tracking
- Communicate product strategy and evangelize to channel partners
and buyers, the Press, end customers and internal stakeholders.
Plan and present product launches, public relations strategy and
customer/partner engagement plans.
- Participate in market, competitive and customer analysis and
strategy development. Identify customer needs. Provide feedback and
input on product development.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or related field plus six years
of demonstrated product marketing experience, or equivalent
training and/or experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in driving revenue, managing a product
launches and campaigns, campaign creation and execution.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility as a product expert
and add critical business value.
- Ability to show leadership in driving the credit union business
- To be a team player demonstrating cooperation in the way the
business is done.
- Objectively look at current ways of doing business and
- Forecasting Accuracy- Forecasting/production planning to hit
agreed forecasting metrics.
- Strong business acumen: accurate, insightful & timely.
- Agency Management: drive agencies & vendor partners to do their
- Ability to learn new, complex and dynamic product and industry
- Ability to manage and influence colleagues, peers and
executives regardless of reporting structure.
- Ability to maintain organization and succeed in a fast paced
- Financial and/or technology industry background a plus.
- Agency and/or start-up experience helpful.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce;
ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve;
cultivating a workplace in which every employee can live up to
their full potential. The result of this effort is an inclusive
environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an
organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the
credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's
commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends
beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Rancho Cucamonga , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!