Resident Care Director
Company: Merrill Gardens at Rancho Cucamonga
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 14, 2022
RESIDENT CARE DIRECTOR ---Grow your career with Merrill
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Resident Care Director for
Merrill Gardens Rancho Cucamonga, located in Rancho Cucamonga,
CA..-- Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living
operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members
is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is
required for all of our team members.*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- Current L.P.N./L.V.N. or R.N.
- Experience in Assisted Living, Geriatric Nursing or Gerontology
and/or Dementia Care
- Demonstrated ability in budgeting and cost control.
- Knowledge of how to develop and utilize-- service plans,
medication management systems, infection control practices and
- Skills in promoting teamwork, leadership, team member
empowerment, and responsiveness to residents
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Resident Care Director with Merrill
The Resident Care Director is responsible for providing oversight
of resident care and direct supervision of caregivers delivering
care and services to residents as well as:
- Assisting in setting the tone and the overall leadership in the
operations of the communities
- Assuring compliance to applicable regulatory requirements and
the standards of excellence established by Merrill Gardens.--
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Merrill Gardens was recognized as--2016 Family Business of the
Our mission--is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities.--
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Keywords: Merrill Gardens at Rancho Cucamonga, Rancho Cucamonga , Resident Care Director, Executive , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!