Company: Sares-Regis Group
Location: Alta Loma
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Location: US-CA-Alta Loma
Job ID: 2022-3204
We are growing - come join our team!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held
real estate development, investment and management firm that
focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the
western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and
acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets.
The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25
million square feet of office and industrial space and 25,000
OPPORTUNITY: COMMUNITY MANAGER - ALTA LOMA, CA
**DAYS REQUIRED: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 9AM - 6PM**
Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced Community Manager for
120-unit community, Woodbend! This is an excellent opportunity for
someone looking to grow their career with a great company in a
This person is responsible for the overall supervision and
performance of the property. Some additional duties and
responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Responsible for hiring, training and developing a competent
- Manages daily operations directly or indirectly such as:
reviews daily rent recommendations and appropriately identifies
opportunities to maximize income.
- Collects rents, including implementation of timely legal
delinquent rent procedures; assures resident insurance compliance
procedures are in place; assures screening criteria and policies
are adhered to; assures resident retention procedures are
implemented timely and effectively; makes certain weekly reports
are completed timely and accurately; approves invoices and ensures
timely and accurate data input; timely and accurately completes any
other required reports.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly performance; completes meaningful
variance reports; initiates annual budgets and forecasts.
- Identifies potential market challenges; educates self, staff
and regional manager about competitors and conditions in the
marketplace; creates effective marketing plans.
- Makes certain recurring contract work (i.e. unit cleaning,
painting, landscaping) is bid out routinely to assure quality and
best price; confirms contractor insurance and lien waiver
requirements are in compliance with policy; monitors quality and
timeliness of contractor performance.
- Assures OSHA and other safety procedures are implemented;
ensures the team is educated as needed regarding safety
precautions, including routine safety meetings, and confirms
up-to-date MSDS information is available.
- Identifies, in conjunction with the maintenance supervisor,
potential repairs or capital projects; confirms quality curb appeal
meets standards set by corporate and the regional manager;
identifies actual or potential risk management issues.
- Reads, follows, and implements the company and employee
handbooks, property policy manuals, and any other governing
- Must have excellent problem solving, interpersonal and
communication skills and leadership/supervisory skills.
- Must have 3+ years as a Community Manager
- Must have excellent sales skills
- Must have ability to read, analyze, and interpret general
business periodicals. Ability to write reports and business
- Must have ability to calculate figures and amounts such as
discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area.
Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Must have ability to solve practical problems and deal with a
variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
knowledge of operations software used at the property level;
Outlook, Internet software, EXCEL, and WORD
Salary range is $66,000-$68,000 annually. We offer a competitive
compensation package that includes a 401(K) match, rental incentive
and renewal compensation, bonuses, and rental discounts depending
on location. Regular full-time employees who work between 30-40
hours a week are eligible for medical, dental, vision, other
voluntary benefits and vacation accrual. Sick time accrual is
provided in accordance with law.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
SARES REGIS CAREERS WEBSITE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background
screen and drug test.
Keywords: Sares-Regis Group, Rancho Cucamonga , Community Manager, Executive , Alta Loma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!