Director of Pharmacy
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job # 441078 Date posted 08/10/2022
Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals has a career opportunity for
you as a Director of Pharmacy! As a division of Kindred Healthcare,
we play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic,
critically ill and medically complex patients who require acute
care and rehabilitation over an extended period.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team,
where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together
to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents.
Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars
and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career
growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees
and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary
care and transition patients' home or to a lower level of care as
quickly and safely as possible. Each employee's dedication is
essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident
and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine's "Most
Admired Healthcare Company" for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to
join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Director of Pharmacy you will:
* Directs and coordinators functions and activities of the Pharmacy
* Ensures compliance with patient care quality standards;
* Directs and controls the purchase and inventory maintenance of
all pharmaceuticals and related substances, supplies
* Directs and participates in the department's planning, revenue
analysis, budgeting, education, and human resource management
* Consults with and advises Administration, Medical staff and
hospital staff on quality, regulatory and risk issues within the
department of Pharmacy.
* Participates in all JCAHO and regulatory body surveys.
* Supports and serve as consultant to all Medical staff and
clinical service personnel on pharmaceutical related issues.
Director of Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Hospital, LTAC, Transitional Care
Hospital, Acute Care, Pharm D
As a Director of Pharmacy you will have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy is required from an accredited
college of pharmacy, Master's and PharmD preferred.
* Current Pharmacist licensure in the state where the hospital is
* Four years experience in Pharmacy Management including
* Experience in coordinating meetings.
* Working knowledge of OSHA, JCAHO, CMS and state guidelines.
* Clinical background in patient care field required.
* Experience in facilitating teams.
* Experience in writing policies and procedures.
* Basic understanding of the role and use of a computer in the
processing of prescription orders with minimum word processing
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Rancho Cucamonga , Director of Pharmacy, Executive , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!