Assistant Apartment Manager (155/SS)
Company: National Community Renaissance
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: September 24, 2022
"Together, we transform lives and communities!"National
Community Renaissance (CORE) is seeking an Assistant Apartment
Manager (or Assistant Community Manager) to join our Property
Management team. CORE is one of the nation's largest non-profit
affordable housing developers with a 30-year track record in
community revitalization. We transform the economic and social
future of communities by building quality, affordable housing
combined with best practice social services to improve the
self-sufficiency of our residents.National Community Renaissance
C.O.R.E. Values:COMMUNITY - Through our high-quality construction
and social services, we build great communities where our residents
and neighbors can thrive.OPTIMISM - We believe in the ability of
people to strive for better lives, and we help provide them with
the means to achieve their dreams.RESPECT - We serve our residents,
partners, and employees with utmost respect.EXCELLENCE - We strive
for the highest standards in design, construction, property
management, and customer service.Benefit Summary:National Community
Renaissance offers a comprehensive benefit package including,
medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan with match, Life Insurance,
LTD, FSA, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.About the Job: The
Assistant Community Manager is responsible for assisting the
Community Manager in the overall general administration and
maintenance of the physical property. The Assistant Community
Manager reports to the Community Manager and Regional Property
- Ensure resident files are maintained in accordance with
Compliance and Property Management policies and regulations.
- Assist in marketing and advertising for vacancies in accordance
with properties Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan.
- Assist in maintaining property waiting list in accordance with
Tenant Selection Plan.
- Process applications for housing in accordance with properties
affordable housing covenants.
- Assist in preparing deposits for banking and making daily bank
- Post resident payments into Yardi in a timely manner.
- Assist Community Manager in preparing management required month
- Assist Community Manager in maintaining work orders and posting
- Assist Community Manager in preparing office and maintenance
supply orders in accordance with approved property budget.
- Working as a cohesive team with maintenance personnel to ensure
vacancy turn times are met.
- Prepare late notices and notices to pay rent.
- Assist Community Manager with legal proceedings.
- Assist in showing available units.
- Maintain general office and resident files.
- Take a proactive role in shopping the competition and
- Assist residents at all times when requested.
- Record traffic in software program on a daily basis.
- Follow up with Guest Cards or a "Thank-You" response within
twenty-four (24) hours of the visit with the prospect.
- Respond to all resident complaints in a timely and professional
- Must attend company sponsored events that relate to the
development of the team, which, from time to time, may include
overnight stays at locations away from the employee's home.
- Other duties as requested.
- Assist Community Manager in maintaining 100% occupancy at all
- Ensure residents are provided a clean, safe and well maintained
- Maintain positive relations with CORE internal
- Assist Community Manager in processing annual re-certifications
within established timelines.
- Demonstrate initiative, personal awareness, professionalism,
integrity and exercise confidentiality in all areas of
- Encouraged to take company sponsored Tax Credit Specialist
(TCS) certification class for professional development. TCS
certification is required for promotion to a Community Manager
- High school education or equivalent is needed with proficiency
in both verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years working in property management, preferably
in an affordable housing environment.
- Minimum one year working in an administrative position.
- Understanding and comprehension of budgeting.
- Minimum of one year working in a customer service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word,
Excel, and Outlook.
- Basic bookkeeping and general mathematical principles.PHYSICAL
- Operate a computer
- Occasional lifting
- Occasional climbing of stairsNational Community Renaissance is
an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: National Community Renaissance, Rancho Cucamonga , Assistant Apartment Manager (155/SS), Executive , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!