Company: King's Seafood Company
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Our managers are held at a high standard with clear expectations
to be the leader of the restaurant, the ambassadors of our product
and the executor of our hospitality. As the General Manager, you
will be the leader of the restaurant. You will be a role model of
our guest first mentality. You will lead and support the rest of
the Management team to set goals and successfully achieve results.
The General Manager motivates, develops, and leads both crewmembers
and managers.You will be the expert in all areas of the restaurant
and support our seamless service while continuing to develop and
coach your crew. You will be the go-to person for operations
troubleshooting, Guest interactions, and any human resources
events. Once hired, you will be joining a stable company that has a
proven track record of developing successful operators over the
past 30 plus years. You will be fully trained in financial acumen,
quality assurance, daily operations, and leadership. You will learn
all aspects of operations from sophisticated operating systems to
managing a product centric menu, to the behind-the-scene process of
creating cutting edge restaurant designs and concepts. You will be
partnered with a Director of Operations and given all the tools to
be efficient and effective. Your personal career path is driven by
your own goals and we are prepared to give you all the tools needed
to take you to any level of leadership you desire. A successful
General Manager with us is "standards-driven" and vigilant, showing
a high-level of integrity in their work. They always interact with
crewmembers and Guests in a professional manner and take a positive
approach to resolving issues. Skills & Requirements Essential
- Oversees the daily operations from ordering, purchasing,
receiving, storage, and preparation of all food products to guest
relations, flow of business, and service standards.
- Oversees the flow of the business during business hours. Being
active in all areas of the restaurant (front desk, bar/lounge,
kitchen, and main dining room) for the whole dining period. Walking
the building to ensure all areas of service are being met to
company standards and course correcting when needed.
- Responsible for financial operations of restaurant.
- Approves all schedules
- Participates in creativity of developing incentive programs,
generating sales and marketing services.
- Ensures that all food products meet company recipe
specifications for preparation and quality.
- Recognition of crewmembers (coaching)
- Approve payroll, OT, and any exceptions
- Communicate with MP/DO on all financial, crew, property, or
guest related issues.
- Makes financial commitments (donated gift cards) to external
- Forecasts sales and labor budget (annual, weekly, daily)
- Coordinate with other managers about updates, sales, policies,
- Touch guest tables each shift to build relationships, ensure
return visits and troubleshoot anything that arises.
- Lead pre-shift for FOH crew
- Oversee the training /cross training of the hourly crew
- Complete New Hire paperwork for all crew
- Lead progressive discipline of crewmembers and managers
- Communicate with Home Office on crew related issues
- Interviews and selects new crew; is the final decision on all
- Conducts annual performance reviews on all managers
- Sets Departmental goals and follows up with managers on
results, measurements, and course corrects when needed.
- Leads weekly Dashboards with all Managers
- Prepares for and represents restaurant at GM meetings and
- Leads all crew meeting
- Leads and is responsible for MIT training (classroom)
- Formulate restaurant policies and operation policies to
continuously enhance our business.
- Investigates and resolves complaints from crew disputes to
- Makes the final decision on transfers to other departments
and/or locations. Essential Skills/Experience:
- At least 21 years of age.
- Seven years of experience as a Manager in full service, high
- Two years of experience as a General Manager in a full service
casual or fine dining restaurant of similar concept
- Seafood knowledge and prior kitchen experience preferred.
- College degree in a related field, i.e., business or hotel and
restaurant management, preferred.
- Flexible schedule required-able to work nights, weekends and
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Good longevity in current and past positions
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs., 10-20 is typical
- Ability to carry up to 120 feet
- Ability to reach up to 6 feet, 4 is typical
- Ability to work off counter heights of 36 - 42 inches
- Ability to move through 24 inch aisles and spaces as small as
Keywords: King's Seafood Company, Rancho Cucamonga , General Manager, Executive , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!