Company: My Freight Staff
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Position Description: *
The Information Technology Manager is responsible for all IT
operations and personnel. The IT Manager must leverage a broad
skill-set to manage people, technology and processes to deliver
information technology resources supporting all business
operations. The IT Manager's direct areas of responsibility include
(but are not limited to):
* Infrastructure and Application Availability and Management:
* Deliver highly-available infrastructure and applications required
to support all business operations.
* Plan, deploy, document, maintain, update, monitor, troubleshoot,
repair, and support all IT infrastructure and resources (such as
servers, workstations, operating systems, software-applications,
voice and data communications, networks, network and data security,
access control, environmental control, etc.)
* Become the "Subject Matter Expert" for line-of-business software
applications and infrastructure.
* Manage equipment, operating-system, software-license,
cloud-service, SSL-certificate, support & maintenance agreement
life-cycles to maximize support of business requirements and
* Monitor infrastructure capacity, availability, and logs (such as
storage, processor, memory, and bandwidth resources, system-logs,
etc.) to ensure required resources are available to support
business demand and plan for future growth.
* Administrate security (such as Active-Directory,
access-permissions, user-profiles, group-policies,
firewall-policies, network-policies, etc.)
* Manage cloud-services such as Azure and Office365
* Manage data backup, recovery, offsite storage, and disaster
* Manage IT asset inventory and user-assignments.
* Use established departmental policies, procedures,
best-practices, industry standards, and government regulations
while managing IT operations.
* Continuously improve IT procedures and policies to optimize
operations and facilitate business continuity.
* Deploy automation where possible to improve efficiency and
*User Support: *
* Manage helpdesk personnel and delivery of end-user support to
* Manage helpdesk cases, case management system, priorities, and
* Ensure helpdesk cases are resolved using established
* Coordinate with internal help-desk personnel and external vendor
resources as needed to resolve cases and support business
* Provide 2nd level technical support to help-desk staff and
* Monitor helpdesk case-management performance and provide
visibility of performance statistics.
* Train helpdesk personnel and end-users as needed.
*Personnel Management: *
* Responsible for all Information Technology personnel management
functions (staff -3) including staff selection, interviewing,
directing, supervising, work-assignment, training, performance
review, and corrective action.
* Responsible for the productivity and quality of work for all IT
* Responsible to ensure IT employees adhere to established company
and department policies, procedures and safety standards.
* Evaluate and recommend new tools, technology, and procedures to
help IT staff improve productivity.
* Foster ownership, accountability and development for all
*Project Management: *
* End-to-end full-life-cycle management of Information Technology
projects such as line-of-business software applications and
infrastructure deployment (servers, workstations, networks,
* Analysis and documentation of current business processes
* Identify and document project requirements and deliverables
* Coordinate with vendors to ensure on-time completion of project
* Coordinate with MFS management and staff to ensure on-time
completion of project deliverables
* Coordinate training and ongoing support for MFS management and
* Perform hands-on tasks to facilitate completion of IT
* Deliver projects on-time and under budget
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Bonus pay
* Stock options
* 5 years
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Rancho Cucamonga, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: My Freight Staff, Rancho Cucamonga , IT Manager, Executive , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!