Human Resources Manager
Company: Southwire Company
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: January 17, 2023
A leader in technology and innovation, Southwire Company, LLC is
one of North America's largest wire and cable producers. Southwire
and its subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable,
metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire
products and engineered products. In addition, Southwire supplies
assembled products, contractor equipment, hand tools and jobsite
power and lighting solutions. We are proud to offer competitive
compensation, employee benefits, tuition reimbursement and
unlimited growth opportunities. Our more than seven decades of
progressive growth can be attributed to our commitment to
delivering quality and service to our customers, exercising
environmental stewardship, enhancing the well-being of our
employees and giving back to the communities in which we work and
live. How will you power what's possible?
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA / Fontana, CA (onsite)
Southwire Job Description
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- In the relentless support of ONE Southwire, the California
P&C Manager is responsible for the human resource functions for
the Rancho and Fontana CSC's, as well as any remote employees
located in California.
- They will Build Organizational Capability, Drive Operational
Excellence and Accelerate Growth by leading efforts to ensure a
positive work environment that emphasizes safety, quality,
continuous improvement and high performance.
- This individual will provide comprehensive human resources
service to all employees, including employee relations, recruiting,
training, regulatory compliance, and worker's compensation.
- Special P&C projects will also be assigned to support the
- The People & Culture Manager must be willing to take on
additional responsibilities in areas outside of the traditional
human resource functions and have flexible hours as needed.
Qualifications And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related degree
or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years directly related human resource experience
- Knowledge of California employment and labor law preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
- Must have or obtain PHR/SPHR Certification.
- Must have excellent P.C. skills including, Excel, Word, and
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities along
with outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills required.
CompetenciesAttracts Top TalentDrives ResultsCourageDecision
QualityFinancial AcumenCommunicates Effectively
Benefits We Offer
- 401k with Matching & Pension Plan (Eligible for Pension after
1,000 Hours Worked)
- Medical Insurance Package if Working 30 Hours per Week
- Flexible Work Schedule - up to 30 hours per Week
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
- & More
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Southwire Company, Rancho Cucamonga , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!