Senior Project Manager
Company: PBK Architects
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become
available. For over 40 -years, PBK -has been a leader in
architectural and engineering design solutions across the United
States. We are constantly seeking the brightest and most talented
minds to be part of our award winning firm. Here at PBK, we pride
ourselves in providing the best in class programmers, planners,
architects, engineers, and consultants to offer top notch customer
service. We strive to make a positive impact for future generations
with our actions today. Here's your chance, are you ready to make a
difference?Description - Senior -Project ManagerPBK is seeking a
highly motived Senior Project Manager to join our team. The Project
Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the
architectural projects. The Project Manager oversees the Project
Architect to ultimately ensure the highest quality construction
documents. The Project Manager will oversee all phases of the
project schedule, including Pre-Design, Schematic Design, Design
Development, Construction Documents, Bidding and Construction
Administration. This position reports to the Client
Executive/Principal Architect and is charged with ensuring the
project is completed on time and within budget constraints in
accordance PBK's quality and client service standards.Duties will
include but are not limited to:
- Supervise and manage Project Architect and the project team to
ensure high quality construction documents.
- Ensure that the project is completed on time and within
- Organize and direct the architectural and/or engineering teams
to execute the work in an orderly, timely -and coordinated
- Direct, organize and mentor junior staff with responsibility
oversight of their assignments.
- Responsible for maintaining positive client relationships
throughout project. Keep client apprised of project progress on
- Provide technical advice to the project team.
- Support Client Executive and/or Principal Architect in
supervision and delegation of work.
- Lead Construction administration jobsite meetings with
contractors and owners.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or related field is
- Must be a Licensed Architect.
- 15+ years of professional experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in using Revit.
- Ability to professionally communicate both verbally and in
writing to give assignments to office support staff, consultants,
- Willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate
judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions; include
appropriate people in decision-making process; make timely
- Strong customer service, organizational, and communication
- Knowledge of building codes required.This is an excellent
opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within
an award winning architectural firm. We offer a highly competitive
salary and benefits package. An aggressive, client oriented
personality with a knack for creative problem solving will succeed
in this position.Firm BackgroundPBK has built a client base of more
than 200 clients, a list that includes school districts,
-university systems, hospital systems and Fortune 500 corporations.
PBK offers employees competitive wages, health care and 401K
matching along with numerous opportunities to become involved in
extra-curricular activities and organizations established through
the firm. PBK has established a culture that has led to the firm
being named to the list of "Best Places to Work."
Keywords: PBK Architects, Rancho Cucamonga , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!