Company: ABM Industries
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: January 26, 2023
OverviewJoin a team with one shared mission - to make a
difference, every person, every day.We are more than 100,000 team
members strong, from all backgrounds and corners of the world, with
the talent, experience and compassion that enables us to make an
impact. For thousands of clients across the U.S. and in more than
20 global locations, ABM takes care of the people, spaces and
places that matter most. We also take care of our team members
ensuring our company is a great place to work, and our communities
are safer, healthier, and more sustainable places to be. Every team
member at ABM has the opportunity to make a difference. Every day.
And we cultivate a culture where our team members feel seen, heard,
and valued and can grow a career and a future with us.Position
Summary DetailsThe Account Manager, Operations will assume
ownership for contracted services at a building or campus and will
lead operational and administrative activities while maintaining
effective cost control measures. This position will oversee
recruiting, safety, productivity, and quality of
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships with
- Identify areas of opportunity and lead the team to implement
process changes in a positive and effective manner.
- Promote a strong safety culture and safe work environment.
- Effectively recruit, manage, and lead a team of professional
employees and supervisors with focus on continuous
- Motivate and develop the team while supporting organizational
- Ensure work assignments and schedules meet department,
facility, and contractual needs; plan, develop, and assign work
schedules to ensure service delivery expectations are
- Perform daily quality control inspections to ensure quality
standards are met or exceeded.
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to adapt to operational
- Perform time studies to optimize operational tasks, schedules,
and staff allocation.
- Look for opportunities to increase revenue by providing
additional or periodic services to the client.
- Drive performance management in performance reviews, setting
clear job expectations, coaching and directing staff, and using
disciplinary action when necessary.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.Required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience, including 2 years of supervisory
- Ability to adjust work schedule as needed to support the
- Solid business acumen and basic accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety standards and
- Ability to grow strong relationships across all levels of the
- Ability to work through ambiguity and maintain composure in a
variety of situations.
- Passion for excellence backed by a track record of
accountability, collaboration, and integrity.
- Ability to effectively lead a staff of direct reports.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal,
consultative, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment balancing
multiple projects and embracing change.
- Ability to resolve issues under tight timeframes and
- Ability to prioritize assignments and projects and to
multi-task within restricted time constraints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team building, and
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, detail
orientation with solid analytical, troubleshooting, and
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop productive
business relationships; and ability to influence and educate key
internal clients.Preferred QualificationsEducation:Experience:
- Experience in specialized area of assignment
- Valid state issued drivers license.Working Environment and
Travel Requirementswarehouse and 10% local travelPay
TransparencyPay Range is $64,480 to $65,000 annually including ABM
Benefits, see summary here: ABM 2022 Employee Benefits - Staff &
Management - Building Maintenance and Facility Services
39422All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: ABM Industries, Rancho Cucamonga , Area Manager, Executive , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!