Respiratory Therapy Manager
Company: Kindred Hospital Rancho
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: September 14, 2023
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of
course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they
have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In
return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments
created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and
satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward
environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and
deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and
bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred's transitional care
hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a
traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended
recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery
process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex
As a Respiratory Therapy Manager / RRT you will:
- Directs therapeutic patient care services in accordance with
the policies of the hospital and direction of the medical staff.
- Responsible for the administration of oxygen, therapeutic gas,
and mist inhalation to patients in accordance with physicians
As a Respiratory Therapy Manager / RRT you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Respiratory Therapy or
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the National Board
for Respiratory Care. -
- Current state licensure.
- BCLS and ACLS certifications. -
- ACLS instructor preferred.
- Must maintain currency of NBRC and BCLS/ACLS Certifications and
- Minimum three years of previous experience in all aspects of
Keywords: Kindred Hospital Rancho, Rancho Cucamonga , Respiratory Therapy Manager, Executive , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!