Assistant Facilities Manager
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Assistant Facilities ManagerFrom $70,000 to $90,000 per year
California Distribution Center8400 Milliken Avenue, Rancho
Cucamonga, CA 91730
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails,
maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as
providing quality products and great service. Join us as Assistant
Facilities Manager to oversee the teams that keeps our buildings a
beautiful place to work.
This position will be located at our new Uline distribution center
in Rancho Cucamonga.
Hours:--Monday - Friday, 1st Shift hours.
- Supervise the daily activities of multi-disciplinary teams
including maintenance, security, grounds and custodial
- Schedule and assign duties in carpentry, electrical, painting,
plumbing, heating / ventilating, roofing and security.
- Routinely inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed
repair and respond to emergency maintenance requests as
- Work with vendors and oversee execution of contracted
- Maintain records and prepare reports for management review,
including work orders, staffing reports and audits.Minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- 2 - 3 years of management or leadership experience.
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP),
landscaping, HVAC and electrical systems.
- Must assist with maintenance work.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- Company-provided uniforms.About Uline
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a--drug-free workplace. All new hires
must complete a pre-employment--hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks!-- Explore to learn more!
Keywords: ULINE, Rancho Cucamonga , Assistant Facilities Manager, Executive , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!