Associate Product Director - Presbysol Anterior Segment
Posted on: November 17, 2019
Envision working with energetic colleagues andinspirational
leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading
discussions,asking the right questions and driving results.?All
while wearing jeans to work!
US Associate Product Director,Presbysol Anterior Segment ?YOU ARE
more than just a title, YOU ARE?
- ACollaborative Marketing Expert- You will develop
keyprofessional marketing initiatives and executing pre-launch and
launch programsfor the first ever reading drop. Youwill develop
strong relationships to collaborate with internal
stakeholders,physicians/KOLs, the sales force, agency partners and
external vendors tocreate innovative and best-in-class launch
initiatives that drive brandawareness and product adoption.
- AStrategic Superstar- You will be experienced in the
followingareas: working in a multi-faceted high-pacedmatrix
environment, strategic marketing plan development and
execution,bringing new products to market, project management, and
managing multipleprojects with budget oversight.YOU WILL:
- Develop and maintain relationships. Buildworking relationships
with sales force, key physicians, brand teams andexecutive
leadership. Stay abreast of industry tends in presbyopia,
anteriorsegment and eyecare. Partner with market research,
analytics, and conferenceteams related to key physician insights.
Collaboratesand maintains a high level of communication with
- Create and develop materials. Developkey launch marketing
materials including digital selling tools, brochures forHCP
personal and non-personal promotion.
- Manage workflows. Coordinatethe work of multiple external
vendors and internal departments includingmarketing, strategic
communications, training, market research, legal,regulatory, and
- Build-out marketing strategies. Insights and ability to assist
in building the market forpresbyopia.
- Manage budgets.Responsible for budget coordination and
- Act as a leader. Present, lead and negotiate pieces through the
legal,regulatory, and medical review process. Coordinate
distribution initiatives toenable streamlined product access. YOU
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
required;Master's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years of specialty sales/marketing experience
- At least 3 years product management experience in direct to
- Experience in product launches
- Healthcare industry experience with an established track record
inmanaging industry-based marketing functions
- Abilityto work across multiple stakeholders
- Strongcreative and critical thinking skills
- Clearcommunication skills, both verbal and written
- Stronginterpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 30%ALLERGAN LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
For this role, we?re looking for a leader who is:
- Inquisitive ?
- Open and AuthenticA Talent Magnet:?The best leaders are brand
ambassadors and have an eye out?for great talent to join our
family. All Allergan colleagues are an extension of our recruiting
team, building bridges for the best people to grow our company.
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ALLERGAN EDGE:
At Allergan, we define the ?Allergan edge,? as something that sets
us apart, gives us an advantage and strengthens us to be better ?
for our customers, patients, investors and each other. Our 'edge'
is our colleagues, and we are committed to making Allergan the best
place for them to work and achieve career goals.
How do we do this? We Engage, Develop, and Reward our colleagues.
- Engage. From Day 1. You are a bold leader who wants to make an
impact. We listen to?your ideas and your questions, so we can be
even better at what we do.
- Develop.?Learn every day, build new skills every day. We
prioritize development, so our leaders are always ready for the
next challenge and opportunity.
- Reward.?Exceptional performance creates exceptional
opportunities and rewards. Financial awards and incentives are just
a part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate successes
through recognition programs; promote healthy lifestyles and
work-life balance.? We offer amazing benefits most of which start
on your 1st?day at work (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k ? company
match up to 8%, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more).
Keywords: Allergan, Rancho Cucamonga , Associate Product Director - Presbysol Anterior Segment, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!