Associate Director, Digital Analytics & Strategy
Posted on: November 19, 2019
Envision working with energetic colleagues andinspirational
leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading
discussions,asking the right questions and driving results.?All
while wearing jeans to work!
Associate Director,Digital Analytics & Strategy
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE?
- A Marketing Campaign expert. Youwill analyze all of the
integrated marketing campaigns that Data Labs isexecuting on behalf
of medical aesthetic brands within Allergan?s brandportfolio.
- An Innovative leader. You willcollect data from all paid media
platforms, join it with firstparty data within our proprietary
Brilliant Distinctions database, and thenprovide actionable
strategic digital marketing campaign recommendations for theteam to
- A Inquisitive collaborator. Youwill design marketing strategies
and implement core features of them. Youshould be well-versed in
multiple areas of digital marketing, including, paidsocial,
programmatic display, paid search, online video and more. YOU
- Be a leader. Lead the creation of integrated marketing
strategies based on customer insights, preferences, attitudes and
- Analyze business needs. Manage internal clients to know profit
and margins and goals.
- Research business needs. Continually research and educate to
stay innovative, educated and inspired for the medical aesthetic
- Lead and develop. Drive media plans and campaign proposals.
Leverage target audience targets, analytics data, digital trends,
user behaviors, competitive audits and asset/experience evaluations
to inform the marketing approach.
- Be a marketing champion. Implement best practices across
digital channels and media formats.
- Be a team player and work collaboratively. Work with strategy
and creative teams to ensure that digital strategies are properly
integrated within the larger marketing programs.
- Research new trends. Uncover digital insights and provide
thought leadership in a collaborative, cross-functional
- Drive data. Capably review qualitative and quantitative
research.? YOU BRING:
- Bachelor?sDegree. Master?s Degree preferred.
- 10+years? experience in Digital Marketing.
- Willingnessto travel 25% of the time.
- Agencyexperience a plus.
- Prior experience working with partners such as
HubSpot,Salesforce, Infusionsoft, and/or similar marketing
- Well-versed in reviewing data presented by Google
- Understanding of interest in related digital marketing
tactics,including SEO, PPC, native advertising, and online
reputation management,crossing into those areas as integrated
- Be technical yet creative, leading creating thinking
behindclients? online presences
- Deep understanding of the Google Marketing Platform, Facebook
AdsManager, Ad Servers, Programmatic Buying Platforms, Online
Video, EmailMarketing, Push notifications, Mobile and more
- Understanding and anappreciation for all digital channels and
how they can work together.
- Expert communication, presentation and material preparation
- A proven track record of personal success and ambitious
- A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital
productsand services?ALLERGAN LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
For this role, we?re looking for a leader whois:
- An Influencer
- Outside-In Perspective
- Strategic Foresight A Talent Magnet: Thebest leaders are brand
ambassadors and have an eye out forgreat talent to join our family.
All Allergan colleagues are an extension ofour recruiting team,
building bridges for the best people to grow our company.
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ALLERGAN EDGE:
At Allergan, we define the ?Allergan edge,? assomething that sets
us apart, gives us an advantage and strengthens us to bebetter ?
for our customers, patients, investors and each other. Our 'edge'
isour colleagues, and we are committed to making Allergan the best
place for themto work and achieve career goals.
How do we do this? We Engage, Develop, andReward our colleagues.
- Engage. From Day 1. You are a bold leader who wants to makean
impact. We listen to your ideas and your questions, so we can
beeven better at what we do.
- Develop. Learn every day,build new skills every day. We
prioritize development, so our leaders arealways ready for the next
challenge and opportunity.
- Reward. Exceptionalperformance creates exceptional
opportunities and rewards. Financial awards andincentives are just
a part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate
successesthrough recognition programs; promote healthy lifestyles
and work-lifebalance.? We offer amazing benefits mostof which start
on your 1st day at work (Medical, Dental, Vision,401k ? company
match up to 8%, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more)
Keywords: Allergan, Rancho Cucamonga , Associate Director, Digital Analytics & Strategy, Executive , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!