RN Case Manager (entry level) TEMP/Temp-To-Perm
Company: Care Navigators On Demand
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: April 4, 2021
RN Case Manager (entry level) TEMP/Temp-To-Perm Full time - Care
Navigators On Demand - United States Posted On 10/14/2019 Job
Information Industry Health Care Work Experience 1-3 years City
State/Province California Zip/Postal Code 91701 Job Description Our
client is looking for RN's who want tojoin a growing team
- Minimum 1 years clinical practice experience required,
preferably in an acute care setting.
Essential --Functions of Job
- Assessment: Evaluates and identifies an individual's needs an
intensity of case management services.
- Assessment: Performs data collection and analysis of the
patient history to include, but not limited to, current medical
status, demographics, nutritional assessment, medication
assessment, financial assessment, environmental assessment,
psychosocial assessment, cultural and religious
- Planning: Interfaces with the individual, individual's family,
primary care physicians, and specialists to develop the case
- Planning: Acts as a patient advocate and clinical liaison by
identifying social needs and researching community resources
available to meet patient's needs.
- Planning: Appropriately activates members of the care team
based on member assessment,
- Planning: Develops individualized care plans focused on
individual engagement, education, and self-management,
- Planning: Able to align member's identified assessment problems
with individualized and prioritized interventions and SMART
- Implementation: Implements a patient-centered interdisciplinary
approach to carryout care plan,
- Implementation: Act as facilitator and coordinates of care,
services, resources, and health education specified in the planned
- Evaluation: Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of the
care plan and updates as necessary,
- Evaluation: Conducts ongoing follow-up with the individual,
family and/or family caregiver in the evaluation of the
individual's status, goals, and outcomes,
- Closure: Able to determine progression towards goals and
appropriately move patients through the continuum of care
- Experience with Interqual and/or Milliman criteria helpful but
Requirements 1 yr experience.
Care Navigators On Demand is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex,
national origin, age, veteran disability or genetic information or
any other reason prohibited by law in employment.
Keywords: Care Navigators On Demand, Rancho Cucamonga , RN Case Manager (entry level) TEMP/Temp-To-Perm, Healthcare , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!