Registered Nurse (RN) - Competitive Pay / Sign-on Bonus
Company: Post Acute Registry
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Post Acute Registry is looking to hire experienced RNs to join
Registered Nurses who are looking for Full Time Positions working
the following schedules: set schedule, 4/2 schedule, and 2/3-day
weekends. You will be working at multiple facilities with Covid-19
units and facilities that are in need of short-term/crises rate
assignments in the Greater Los Angeles Area. We aim to find you a
schedule that meets your needs. WE CARE ABOUT YOUR GROWTH! Grow as
a leader and change lives while getting paid excellent wages in a
dynamic team environment.
* $70.00 per hour
* Excellent rate paid for overtime hours
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
* Health Insurance
* Full time work with overtime available
* Team environment with leadership opportunities
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
* Must possess current, unencumbered license to practice as a RN in
* Current valid CPR certification
* Experience providing direct care to multiple patients
* Experience with PCC
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
* You will provide leadership to all other facility nursing staff
ensuring quality care is provided to all residents.
* You will conduct assessments, make rounds, carry out physician's
orders, and communicate with our other healthcare professionals to
ensure the delivery of excellent care in a clean, safe, dignified,
happy and healthy environment.
Patient care is our passion. You'll feel that energy here. If you
want to contribute your talents in a person-centered care
environment, you'll feel a passion and energy here as unique as you
are. We have a variety of opportunities to offer!
Keywords: Post Acute Registry, Rancho Cucamonga , Registered Nurse (RN) - Competitive Pay / Sign-on Bonus, Healthcare , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!