Traveling Medical Assistant - Inland Empire
Company: California Medical Evaluators
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $20.00+Company Overview & Objectives:
California Medical Evaluators is a growing medical-legal company
with a network of over 150+ physicians and approximately 80+
employees performing medical-legal evaluations throughout
California. If you are looking for a dynamic environment in a
fast-growing company to utilize your skills and grow, then this is
the place for you. California Medical Evaluators Mission Statement:
California Medical Evaluators brings a unique approach to
independent medical examinations. We simplify the medical-legal
evaluation experience by leveraging our vast network of highly
qualified medical experts who provide simple and sound answers to
complex medical-legal questions.Position Summary: Traveling Medical
Assistant position in a busy Medical-Legal practice. We are in
search of a dependable Medical Assistant who is reliable, detail
oriented, has initiative and understands the value of attendance
and punctuality. This position requires you to travel to multiple
locations throughout Southern California. This is the perfect job
for someone who likes to drive, meet new people every day, and not
be stuck in the same office day in and day out. Essential Duties
- Arrive at assigned offices or log on to virtual appointments on
time and ensure that the office is clean and organized or that
links for telehealth appointments are ready prior to applicant's
- Welcome all applicants and doctors with a warm personality and
- Help applicants either in-person or virtually with all forms
and ensure that they are properly filled out.
- Assist the doctor/s during the evaluation.
- Be able to take vital signs (Temperature, Pulse Rate, Heart
Rate, and Blood Pressure) for in-person appointments.
- Be able to measure and record height and weight for in-person
- Be able to arrange tools or equipment for the physician to use
during the in-person appointment.
- Must be knowledgeable about EKG and Spirometry testing (willing
- Must be detail oriented in reviewing forms and uploading them
in a timely manner.
- Confirm and prepare for all upcoming appointments
- Manage and maintain inventories for all supplies needed at all
- Provide administrative support to other CME departments, as
- Must be willing to travel to multiple locations throughout
designated geographies within the state of California.
- Must be willing to travel to multiple locations in one workday.
Locations may include: Antelope Valley, Santa Clarita, San
Fernando, Van Nuys, Ventura, Oxnard, Brentwood, Downtown Los
Angeles, Baldwin Park, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, San
Bernardino, Riverside, Corona, Moreno Valley, Torrance, Long Beach,
Orange County, Temecula, San Diego*locations are subject to change*
- Healthcare, Workers Compensation, Legal Experience
- Valid CA Driver's License and Good Driving Record
- Valid Car Insurance
- Comfortable with technology (EMR/EHR, Microsoft Office and
- Knowledgeable with designated geography
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Spanish speaking a plus but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent Physical Requirements: The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle
or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the
ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 25
- Part-time 2-3 days per week (Monday - Sunday with rotating
weekends, shifts vary).
- A flexible schedule is needed to accommodate varying
- Per Diem less than 2 days per week Additional Benefits:Cell
Phone reimbursementMileage reimbursementHourly Rate: Depending on
Keywords: California Medical Evaluators, Rancho Cucamonga , Traveling Medical Assistant - Inland Empire, Healthcare , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!