Registered Nurse -Skilled Nursing
Company: Rancho Mesa Care Center
Location: Alta Loma
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Voted one of the best companies to work for by Modern Healthcare
Magazine:Rancho Mesa Care -Center -is an award winning family
company providing healthcare services including skilled nursing,
assisted living and senior living communities. - -We believe that
seniors are extraordinary people. Their lives are filled with
achievements, contributions and wisdom. They have raised families,
served their communities and country, lived history and ultimately
set the stage for us. We are honored to provide their care, as they
make the transition to the golden years, and -when it becomes more
challenging to care for one's self. From a short-term
rehabilitation stay to long term nursing care, each of our clinical
programs are designed to reduce hospitalizations so our patients
can focus on achieving their individual care plan goals whether
it's returning home or staying with us for their long term care
needsOur commitment to superior quality of life is evident when you
visit our family of centers. -At our care center you will meet
compassionate and professional team members who understand that
finding the right skilled nursing setting and long-term care option
could be difficult and confusing and are wanting to make a
difference by providing the utmost care to genuinely help our
patients and the community around them. If this sounds like a great
fit for you, we would love to have you join our wonderful team!
Compensation & Benefits: -
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need. -
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Tuition Assistance for full-time employees.
- 401K.The anticipated pay range for candidates who will work in
California is -$43.00 -to $50.00 hourly. The offered pay to a
successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may
include but are not limited to years of experience within the job,
years of experience within the required industry, education, etc.
-We are looking for part-time Registered Nurse (RN) for AM
- Evaluates and monitors patient's response to therapeutic
regimen as an ongoing process and addresses findings appropriately
- Evaluates and monitors the quality of assigned patients' care.
Follows up when quality concerns are identified.
- Documents patient's response to nursing interventions related
to actual nursing diagnoses / problems.
- Evaluates the patient / family level of understanding and
alters teaching methodology to improve learning.
- Updates / revises plan of care based on the effectiveness of
interventions and patients' change in status as recognized in
ongoing patient assessments / reassessment.Qualifications: - New
- A valid California RN license, or proof that license will be
complete or renewed soon.
- Previous experience in skilled nursing a plus, but not
- Caring team player and customer service focused personality.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized through daily duties.
-Submit your application and join our award-winning team!We are an
equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability,
history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair
Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. -
Keywords: Rancho Mesa Care Center, Rancho Cucamonga , Registered Nurse -Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , Alta Loma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!