Registered Nurse ICU - full time days
Company: Kindred Hospital Rancho
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: September 21, 2023
$20,000 sign on bonus!
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of
course! Our Registered Nurses answer this special calling because
they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In
return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments
created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and
satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high reward
environment, our nurses provide compassionate critical care and
deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and
bonds for life.
As the most acute level of care in Kindred's continuum, our
transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients
receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for
an extended recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital
role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and
medically complex patients. -
$42.50 - $ 65 / hour -
As an ICU Registered Nurse / ICU RN you will:
- Deliver quality patient care by contributing to the nursing
care plan from admission to discharge.
- Prepare assessment of patient's progress and keep family
- Monitor pain management procedures. -
- Participate in the discharge planning process. -
- Ensure current and accurate patient documentation. -
- Supervise ancillary staff members.
As an ICU Registered Nurse / ICU RN you will have:
- Knowledge of medication - administration procedures.
- At least six months Medical/Surgical experience in an
acute-care setting is preferred. Critical Care experience
- BCLS certification is required. - ACLS preferred. -
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, an Associate's degree, or a
Nursing diploma from an accredited Institution as a Registered
Nurse / RN.
Keywords: Kindred Hospital Rancho, Rancho Cucamonga , Registered Nurse ICU - full time days, Healthcare , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!