Company: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Open interviews conducted daily - Walk-ins WelcomeWe are always
looking for great talent to-- join our team!At BJ's Restaurants &
Brewhouse CRAFT Matters.Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature
deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and
our famous Pizookie-- dessert. And of course, everything tastes
better with BJ's own handcrafted beer!The safety of our team and
guests is our top priority.-- We are complying with all CDC
recommendations and Covid-19 guidelines.WHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse Culture
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and 401 K
- Vacation - paid time off*
- Career Advancement Opportunities*Benefits and vacation
eligibility based on number of hours worked.-- Part-time Team
Members must meet minimum average of 30+ hours per week.NOW HIRING
- BartendersBartenders are responsible for providing hospitable
service to Guests while making and serving Gold Standard beverages.
They will prepare and serve cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages
for Guests or service staff. The Bartender is thoroughly
knowledgeable in all aspects of BJ's handcrafted beverages, wine
list, specialty drinks and prices to be able to make
recommendations to enhance the Guests' experience.Duties include
but not limited to:
- Perform station opening /closing duties each shift.
- Perform daily pour testing with manager to ensure proper
- Greet bar guests within 30 seconds of Guest sitting.
- Take beverage orders from Guests while making drinks for all
service staff and is knowledgeable in bar recipes, preparing
cocktails and other drinks, serving wine, draft and bottled
- Make recommendations to Guests based on a thorough knowledge of
BJ's beer, wine, food and beverage offerings.
- Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks and
- Present bills, accept payments, operates POS system, upholding
strict cash handling procedures and accountability for all
- Able to respond to guest complaints.
- Check identification of guests in order to verify age
requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Clean bars, work areas, bar equipment, remove dishes and
glasses from bar and take to dish area for cleaning.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws,
including health and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Must be 21 years of age or over
- Minimum of 2 years full service, high volume, casual dining
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the
- Able to handle cash, give change and balance cash drawer at the
end of shift
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours and carries
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi
regular basisThis job description is not designed to cover all
duties or responsibilities that are required for this job.--
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Click APPLY to complete the application and view
a full job description.We are an e-verify and equal opportunity
Keywords: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, Rancho Cucamonga , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!