Executive Kitchen Manager
Company: King's Fish House-Rancho Cucamonga
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionCome join the House that Seafood Built! Here's
What We'll Bring To The Table:
- Competitive Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 based on experience +
realized bonus paid out by period
- Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Life
insurance, and Pet Healthcare Savings Account
- 401k with a Match
- Education Reimbursement
- Accrued Vacation and Sick Days
- Dining Discount for you and up to 5 guestsOur Executive Kitchen
Managers are held at a high standard with clear expectations to be
the leader of the restaurant, the ambassadors of our product and
the executor of our hospitality. As the Executive Kitchen Manager,
you will be partnered with the General Manager and serve as an
integral member of our leadership team. You will be the expert on
kitchen operations from ordering, to troubleshooting variances, to
developing the line cooks, prep cooks, and dishwashers. You will be
responsible for maintaining our high quality product, the integrity
of our kitchen systems, and the financial well-being of the back of
the house. Once hired, you will be joining a stable company that
has a proven track record of developing successful operators over
the past 35 plus years. You will be fully trained in financial
acumen, quality assurance, daily operations, and leadership. You
will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of operations from
sophisticated operating systems to managing a product centric menu,
to the behind-the-scene process of creating cutting edge restaurant
designs and concepts. Your career path is driven by your own goals
and we are prepared to give you all the tools needed to take you to
any level of leadership you desire. A successful EKM with us is
"standards-driven" and vigilant, showing a high-level of integrity
in their work. They always interact with crewmembers and Guests in
a professional manner and take a positive approach to resolving
- Complete opening and closing duties as assigned to set up the
day for success.
- Creating prep lists for all kitchen crew.
- Support the preparation of all food items for meal period and
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of assigned station and service areas.
- Trouble shoot any deficiencies of food items and/or any
maintenance needs or safety hazards.
- Develop all kitchen crew for cross training and promotion.
- Lead all roll out programs to the menu, seasonal items, and
- Write/Approve the schedule for Kitchen crew by forecasting
business trends, outside elements, performance measures
- Monthly End of Period inventory (all kitchen)
- Interface and communicate with RCP/GM on financial
responsibilities and results
- Ensures that all food products meet company recipe
specifications for preparation and quality.
- Inspects and approve dishes before they go to guest tables.
Examine and assess the quality of ingredients and
- Interface and communicate with RCP/GM on recipe adherence
- Creates and is responsible for execution of corrective action
plans for kitchen.
- Interviews and selects new kitchen crew
- Conducts annual performance reviews on kitchen crew and Kitchen
- Interacts with Guests - table visits, complaints, special
- Leads and is responsible for MIT training (classroom)
- Leads all kitchen crew meetingEssential Skills/Experience:
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- 4 years kitchen management experience in a high-volume, full
service, restaurant (annual sales over $4M)
- High school graduate.
- Any formal culinary training.
- Ability to analyze financial reports.
- Ability to communicate verbal and written English with Guests,
management and co-workers.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all cooking
techniques, which are required to prepare restaurant menu
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all menu and special
items, their preparation method/time, all ingredients and quality
standards, taste, appearance, texture, temperature, garnish and
method of presentation.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs., 10-20 is typical
- Ability to carry up to 120 feet
- Ability to reach up to 6 feet, 4 is typical
- Ability to work off counter heights of 36 - 42 inches
- Ability to move through 24 inch aisles and spaces as small as
Keywords: King's Fish House-Rancho Cucamonga, Rancho Cucamonga , Executive Kitchen Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!