Company: King's Fish House-Rancho Cucamonga
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionCome join the House that Seafood Built! Here's
What We'll Bring To The Table:
- Competitive Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 based on experience +
realized bonus paid out by period
- Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Life
insurance, and Pet Healthcare Savings Account
- 401k with a Match
- Education Reimbursement
- Accrued Vacation and Sick Days
- Dining Discount for you and up to 5 guestsOur managers are held
at a high standard with clear expectations to be the leader of the
restaurant, the ambassadors of our product and the executor of our
hospitality. As the Kitchen Manager, you will be partnered with the
Executive Kitchen Manager and serve as an integral member of our
management team. You will be the expert on kitchen operations from
ordering, to troubleshooting variances, to developing the line
cooks, prep cooks, and dishwashers. You will be responsible for
maintaining our high quality product, the integrity of our kitchen
systems, and the financial well-being of the back of the house.
Once hired, you will be joining a stable company that has a proven
track record of developing successful operators over the past 35
plus years. You will be fully trained in financial acumen, quality
assurance, daily operations, and leadership. You will have the
opportunity to learn all aspects of operations from sophisticated
operating systems to managing a product centric menu, to the
behind-the-scene process of creating cutting edge restaurant
designs and concepts. Your career path is driven by your own goals
and we are prepared to give you all the tools needed to take you to
any level of leadership you desire. A successful manager with us is
"standards-driven" and vigilant, showing a high-level of integrity
in their work. They always interact with crewmembers and Guests in
a professional manner and take a positive approach to resolving
- Complete opening and closing duties as assigned to set up the
day for success.
- Creating prep lists for all kitchen crew.
- Support the preparation of all food items for meal period and
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of assigned station and service areas.
- Alert Chef as to any deficiencies of food items and/or any
maintenance needs or safety hazards.
- Develop all kitchen crew for cross training and promotion.
- Participate and lead roll out programs to the menu, seasonal
items, and recipe changes.
- Supports the corrective action plans for kitchen.
- Participates in interviews and selection of new kitchen
- Interacts with Guests - table visits, complaints, special
- Participates all kitchen crew meeting.Essential
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- 2 years experience as a cook supervisor/Manager.
- High school graduate.
- Any formal culinary training.
- Ability to analyze and participate in financial planning.
- Ability to communicate verbal and written English with Guests,
management and co-workers.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all cooking
techniques, which are required to prepare restaurant menu
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all menu and special
items, their preparation method/time, all ingredients and quality
standards, taste, appearance, texture, temperature, garnish and
method of presentation.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs., 10-20 is typical
- Ability to carry up to 120 feet
- Ability to reach up to 6 feet, 4 is typical
- Ability to work off counter heights of 36 - 42 inches
- Ability to move through 24 inch aisles and spaces as small as
Keywords: King's Fish House-Rancho Cucamonga, Rancho Cucamonga , Kitchen Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!