Company: Merrill Gardens at Rancho Cucamonga
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: September 20, 2022
COOK - Grow your career with -Merrill Gardens!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Cook at Merrill Gardens
Rancho Cucamonga, located in Rancho Cucamonga, California. - Apply
now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members
is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is
required for all of our team members.*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!Watch This!
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!
- Most evenings off! Our kitchen closes at 7:00! You'll be done
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Culinary Training Certification or Degree in Culinary Arts,
- Minimum 2 years' experience in quality food
- The ability to obtain ServSafe Certification as required by
local or state agencies (within 60 days)
- Flexibility with schedule and availability to work early
morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and holidays
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Cook with Merrill Gardens!
Our Cooks are responsible for:
- Preparing all food items in a timely fashion.
- Visually inspecting all food to ensure readiness for proper
- Maintaining kitchen sanitation according to safety
- Practicing correct food handling and food storage procedures at
all times. -
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the
Our mission -is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Keywords: Merrill Gardens at Rancho Cucamonga, Rancho Cucamonga , Cooks, Hospitality & Tourism , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!