Customer Service Specialist
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: November 14, 2023
What's next for you? This great job. Finding a job that fits
your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly comes in.
We're seeking a Customer Service Specialist for a Direct Hire
position for a firefighting manufacturing company located in Rancho
Cucamonga, CA. We're here to help you find something great that
works for you, so you won't miss a moment of what really matters in
your life. Requirements:
- Answer phones, field customer questions
- Work closely with supervisor to ensure all tasks required of
the team are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain constant communication with customer and fellow team
members regarding order status' and other business
- Create Sales Orders, Item Fulfillments and Invoices in ERP
- Receive and process suppressant, retardant and systems
- Create and process Inter-Company Sales Orders and Invoices
- Monitor and process invoices on IPP
- Create invoices for Mobile Retardant Bases (Portables)
- Create material transfer pricing (Import and Export)
- Investigate customer complaints and work with Supervisor to
develop corrective actions.
- Facilitate and process sample requests.
- Obtain quotes and schedule shipments.
- Process Intra-Company Transfer Orders
- Support AR in collections
- Receive inventory and non-inventory items into the ERP
- Troubleshoot ERP related issues.
- Create requisitions for materials and services and maintain
- Minimum 5 years manufacturing environment experience
- Minimum 5 years customer service experience
- This position will require 10% travel.
- This position must be comfortable working in a manufacturing
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm, overtime on March/April -
September/October and period end closing (availability to work
after hours and weekends required).
- Strong ERP experience and computer skills in Microsoft Word,
- Payrate: $21-24 an hour Once you apply, you'll proceed to next
steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't
worry-even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our
network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your
profile, expanding your opportunities even more. Helping you
discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so
let's get to work. Apply to be a Customer Service Specialist
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work
with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related
resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans
including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole
life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and
short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to
a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans
(earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit
spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid
sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here for
more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you
as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly . You're looking to keep your
career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just
that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for
opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit
your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your
path of where you want to go in your career.
About Kelly Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we're obsessed
with where it can take you. To us, it's about more than simply
accepting your next job opportunity. It's the fuel that powers
every next step of your life. It's the ripple effect that changes
and improves everything for your family, your community, and the
world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing
you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life-just ask the
300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace
diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that
is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities,
perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more
inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for
accommodation related to our application process can be directed to
Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the
requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A
conviction does not automatically bar individuals from
Keywords: Kelly, Rancho Cucamonga , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!