Company: Merry Maids
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: September 20, 2023
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT
- You must possess at least 1 year of Training /Supervisory
experience before you apply.
- Pay range based on experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) Required.
- This is an active, 75% of the time in the field training or
- Conducts inspections to ensure the quality of the service and
documents findings and addresses concerns. Provides coaching and
additional training if needed.
- Trains newly hired Teammates on the Merry Maids processes
- Works with the Office Manager to monitor and evaluate employee
performance and administer corrective action/performance
- Works with the Manager to retain service staff.
- Ensures proper Merry Maids safety protocols, equipment and
processes are followed.
- Performs other reasonable, related duties as assigned or
requested. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate
levels of customer service.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license, satisfactory driving
record, and a safe and reliable vehicle with current automobile
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in
- Time Management skills.
- Possesses excellent listening skills, empathy, and a high level
of customer service orientation.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in desktop applications.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple functions at the same
time with exceptional organizational skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and attention to detail.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to pass drug screening.
- Ability to drive to and from various job sites as needed.
(Mileage reimbursement provided.)
- Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat
hair, mold, dust, mildew, and cleaning solutions.
- Regularly required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 20
Compensation: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
Looking for a fun place to work, with a flexible schedule and
competitive pay? Then come live the Merry Maids--- life!
As a Merry Maids team member, you would belong to an award-winning
company and be a part of our close-knit team - a team that works
together to provide the best cleaning solutions and customer
service to our clients. We offer paid training, excellent work/life
balance and real opportunities for advancement. You may start off
as a team member, but you are then able to tailor a career path
that matches your interests and goals - including becoming a team
captain, trainer, quality assurance supervisor or manager.
We take pleasure in improving our clients' lives by allowing them
to spend more time with family or doing activities they enjoy. As
trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with
our clients and are often considered part of their extended
Ready to create brighter days for you and our customers?
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a Merry Maids
- franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should
be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster
Keywords: Merry Maids, Rancho Cucamonga , Trainer/Quality Control, Human Resources , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!