Intake Research Clerk
Company: Co-op services Credit Union
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: March 15, 2020
The OpportunityCO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital
transformation to the credit union movement. Were creating
innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit
unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As
a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If
youre passionate about technology and want to be part of a
purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to
provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered
financial services.We are seeking a talented Intake Research Clerk
to provide administrative support to Dispute Resolution Analysts.
Primary duties include case intake and workflow preparation of
incoming cardholder dispute claims for members of CO-OP Financial
Services credit unions. Also conducts initial transaction data
research and review while taking limited actions on cases within
network and department guidelines. Prepares dispute claims for
further assessment while maintaining a high level of productivity
and accuracy. What You Can Look Forward to
- Review and process incoming cases and documents related to
cardholder fraud and dispute claims.
- Provide credit union clients with confirmation within
- Monitor incoming queues and prepare cases by accurately
documenting cardholder details and completing workflow setup.
- Generate cardholder correspondence in accordance with
regulatory and network guidelines.
- Conduct transaction research, obtaining, assessing and
documenting authorization information and other data necessary for
evaluation by Dispute Resolution Analysts. Take limited actions on
fraud related cases.
- Report fraudulent transaction data to card associations as
- Confirm and update card associations warning bulletin/exception
file information when applicable.
- Enter fraud transaction data in dispute case management system
for Plastic Card Claims Automation program with CUNA Mutual.
- Create timely and accurate notifications of case processing
actions to credit union clients.
- Must react to change productively and handle other essential
tasks as assigned.
- Regular attendance and punctuality as a full time employee in
order to daily exercise all of the essential functions.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.What
Youll Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one
to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Competence required in Microsoft Windows Word and Excel, has a
good understanding of Windows and Windows based software.
- Must possess good organizational and administrative skills. The
individual must also be detail oriented and able to handle multiple
tasks simultaneously.Why Join CO-OP?Get ready to be part of the
exciting, ever-evolving and growing credit union movement! As a
CO-OP employee, youll have a chance to directly impact the access
of financial opportunities to individuals and communities and youll
help drive the future of fintech at an energetic organization where
contributions are valued, and innovation is championed. With more
than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is
the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization
in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine,
bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic
counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to
consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel
offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation
service.CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60
million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free
ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast
technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion
transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to
deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.Job LocationsUS-CA-Rancho CucamongaReq
Keywords: Co-op services Credit Union, Rancho Cucamonga , Intake Research Clerk, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!