POSITION SUMMARY: The Human Resources Coordinator manages daily
operation of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for
the entire company. He/she is responsible for the smooth operation
of all aspects of company’s human resources department. The Human
Resources department is also expected to take a leadership role in
developing a culture that enables employees to perform in
accordance to the company’s objectives and mission.
REPORTS TO: Director of Human Resources
SUPERVISES: Human Resource Staff
Education: High School Diploma is required. Bachelor’s Degree is
Experience: Experience in leadership role is desired.
Core Competencies: Abilities in employee/employer communication,
compliance and regulatory concerns. Administrate the following
functional areas: HR files, benefits, compensation.
Skills: Familiarity with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
Good organizational and time management skills. Knowledge in:
Hiring, Human Resource Management, Benefits Administration,
Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and
Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees,
Employment Law, Laws against Sexual Harassment, and Organizational
Other: Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain records of personnel-related data in accordance with
company policies and state and federal regulations.
2. Liaise with other departments as necessary: payroll,
benefits, training and educations, etc...
3. Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries and
requests and provided assistance.
4. Coordinate the implementation of services, policies, and
programs through Human Resource staff by recommending, preparing,
and updating human resource policies and procedures.
5. Support the recruitment/hiring process and staffing programs
and running background checks, assisting with short listing, and
issuing employment contracts.
6. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, reviewing professional publications,
establishing personal networks, participating in professional
7. Conducting and analyzing employment satisfaction interviews
for quality assurance purposes.
8. Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work
results by training managers to coach and discipline employees;
scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and
resolving grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
9. Perform orientations, on boarding, and collecting records for
10. Responsible for performance management and improvement
11. Conduct verifications for licensure, SAM, OIG, and all other
state and federal laws
12. Coordinate benefits administration, processing benefit
claims, conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
13. Coordinating all employee incentive programs.
14. Aiding with company provided events, giveaways, and team
15. Ensures legal compliance by implementing applicable human
resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigation,
maintaining records, representing or assisting the organization at
16. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing all other
related requirements as needed.
17. All other duties and tasks deemed necessary and
1. Safety of the workforce
2. Development of superior workforce
3. Development of the Human Resource Department
4. Development of an employee-oriented company culture that
emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high
5. Personnel ongoing development
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM