Adecco is seeking Entry Level Warehouse Workers for temp to hire
opportunities at a local client in San Bernardino, California.
Previous experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, fulfillment, or
production environment is beneficial, but not required for these
warehouse positions. These are entry level opportunities. Training
will be provided, and no previous experience is necessary. Apply
now for instant consideration!
As Warehouse Worker, you will be responsible for:
* Loading and unloading packages from delivery vehicles,
trailers, pallets, and conveyor system carts
* Packaging product to order specifications
* Handling finished materials and move packages to storage areas
within the warehouse
* Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move
large quantities of merchandise.
* Entry level - no previous warehouse or other experience is
* Must be able to communicate effectively with others
* Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the
* Must be able to repeatedly lift 10-20lbs and occasionally up
* Must wear steel toed shoes
The starting pay rate for Entry Level Warehouse jobs is
$16-$17/hr., plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages
in the industry to contract workers. Benefits include:
* Medical, dental, and vision plans
* Paid Holidays
* 401(k) Plan
* Skills Training
* Referral Bonuses
* Weekly pay
For instant consideration for this Entry Level Warehouse Worker
job in San Bernardino, California, click on Apply Now!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a
few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will
have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which
explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and