Dispute Resolution Center Project Lead
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: April 6, 2021
US-CA-Rancho CucamongaReq No. 2021-7484Category Business/Client
SupportType Full-TimeThe Opportunity
We are seeking a talented Dispute Resolution Center Project Lead to
provide support and expertise for the Dispute Resolution Center and
lead diverse projects that enhance Chargeback and Dispute
Processing operations. Identifies, designs, drives and implements
business process improvements that enhance quality, speed and
efficiency results. Supports the development of a quality culture
through training, feedback, and the development of improved
technology on applicable systems as well as researches and
identifies new enhancement opportunities. The Project Lead is the
primary interface between the Client, Product and Technology as
well as across different development teams to enhance operational
effectiveness. Analyzes business problems and opportunities and
formulates a solution to meet the requirements while fitting into
the capabilities of our systems and resources. Ensures that client
requests are initiated correctly, worked timely and follows the
workflow process being established. Participates in the system set
up for converting clients. Works as the primary contact and subject
matter expert for regulatory changes/requirements (Association
rules and regulations E and Z) while managing implementation
throughout related projects. Partners with internal teams to write
technical client facing procedures/manuals associated with new
projects and operational changes.
- This position is temporarily-remote. That means that this
position is currently remote due to COVID. However, once we
transition back into the office, the manager would prefer for this
person to work in the physical office.
What You Can Look Forward to
Work with Clients to coordinate Chargeback project work (including
conversions, regulatory changes etc.) to ensure that CO-OP meets
- Manages and inspects platform/system related phases of the
Chargeback tasks for client conversions and implementations to meet
and exceed client expectations.
- Reviews incoming Work Orders and makes necessary adjustments to
client program files to ensure accurate records are
- Reviews and makes assessment of new client requests;
coordinates with department management the assignment of new
clients to appropriate parties while ensuring proper onboarding
steps are taken.
- Take appropriate actions on those clients offboarding from
- Consults the client on best practice options to meet the needs
for their products and services.
- Manages communication for project implementations to ensure
Dispute Resolution Center team members are informed.
- Leads, investigates and assists in root cause analysis and
problem resolution as needed to ensure that clients receive prompt,
- Provides the highest level of internal and external customer
- Communicates with clients and CO-OP staff in a professional
- Manages the CUNA Mutual Claims Automation Service including
activation/deactivation requests, maintain department records for
- Participates and represents the department on various internal
launch teams and committees for CO-OP products and services.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for changes/Maintenance
Upgrades in Data Navigator/FIS platform systems. Reviews monthly
Maintenance Upgrade technical documentation related to Chargeback
processing. Drafts and approves final notices for impacted
- Create/update department policies and procedures as
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports and embraces our core values of Work as
Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence
and Champion Change in all interactions.
Identify, plan and implement operational improvements to achieve
organizational efficiency and quality improvement goals.
- Identifies, analyzes and documents business requirements.
- Creates and maintains necessary project documentation to ensure
Dispute Resolution Center standards, quality standards and
deadlines are met.
- Continually seeks and implements improvements for work
- Leads Resolution Center, iCO, FIS/Data Navigator, MasterCard
Connect, Visa Resolve Online, and other Dispute
Processing/Chargeback system enhancements and provides testing as
- Designs and executes test scripts and scenarios to determine
issues in process or service.
Work as the primary liaison between Dispute Resolution Center and
other departments for designing functional solutions to meet
- Acts as a resource to both internal/external clients and
effectively communicates to ensure expectations are met.
- Recommends and implements new processes and changes that ensure
the overall solution meets business needs and enhances the team's
- Assists with the business case and approvals.
- Creates scope and requirements for Chargeback initiated
projects to meet department goals.
- Maintains accountability for the accomplishment of team and
- Oversees project tasks so project team is able to meet business
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving
problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
Assist in initiating new requests, monitoring the progress of
inflight requests and ensuring expected deadlines are met. Provides
subject matter guidance.
- Lead evaluates new requests and understand whether all
requirements have been fulfilled.
- Initiates new requests to appropriate parties and communicate
expected due dates.
- Monitors requests to ensure compliance with internal guidelines
and ensure client expectations are met.
Actively supports strategic future, culture and leadership
practices by providing necessary training and resources.
Creates successful partnerships
- Partners internally and externally - with other CO-OP staff,
clients, vendors, business partners and owners.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- High School Diploma.
- Associates Degree from an Accredited Institution (may be
substituted for 5 years of industry experience).
- Extensive product knowledge and minimum 2 years CO-OP
- Adult learning and training principles.
- Project Planning.
- Extensive Chargeback experience, a minimum of 5 years.
- Knowledge of MasterCard and Visa Regulations.
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills,
both written and orally. Interpersonal communication skills are a
- Customer Service Expertise.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access skills.
- Decision making/problem solving skills.
- Team skills.
- Project management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited Institution,
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce;
ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve;
cultivating a workplace in which every employee can live up to
their full potential. The result of this effort is an inclusive
environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an
organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the
credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's
commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends
beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI133345297
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Rancho Cucamonga , Dispute Resolution Center Project Lead, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!