Intake Research Clerk
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: April 6, 2021
US-CA-Rancho CucamongaReq No. 2021-7488Category Business/Client
SupportType TemporaryThe Opportunity
We are seeking a talented Intake Research Clerk (TEMP- PERM) to
provide administrative support to Dispute Resolution Analysts in
the Dispute Resolution Center. Primary duties include case intake
and workflow preparation of incoming cardholder dispute claims for
members of CO-OP Financial Services credit unions. Also conducts
initial transaction data research and review while taking limited
actions on cases within network and department guidelines. Prepares
dispute claims for further assessment while maintaining a high
level of productivity and accuracy.
- This position is temporarily-remote. That means that this
position is currently remote due to COVID. However, once we
transition back into the office, the manager would prefer for this
person to work in the physical office.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Review and process incoming cases and documents related to
cardholder fraud and dispute claims. Provide credit union clients
with confirmation within designated timeframes.
- Monitor incoming queues and prepare cases by accurately
documenting cardholder details and completing workflow setup.
- Generate cardholder correspondence in accordance with
regulatory and network guidelines.
- Conduct transaction research, obtaining, assessing and
documenting authorization information and other data necessary for
evaluation by Dispute Resolution Analysts. Take limited actions on
fraud related cases.
- Report fraudulent transaction data to card associations as
- Confirm and update card association's warning
bulletin/exception file information when applicable.
- Enter fraud transaction data in dispute case management system
for Plastic Card Claims Automation program with CUNA Mutual.
- Create timely and accurate notifications of case processing
actions to credit union clients.
- Must react to change productively and handle other essential
tasks as assigned.
- Regular attendance and punctuality as a full time employee in
order to daily exercise all of the essential functions.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one
to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Competence required in Microsoft Windows Word and Excel, has a
good understanding of Windows and Windows based software.
- Must possess good organizational and administrative skills. The
individual must also be detail oriented and able to handle multiple
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce;
ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve;
cultivating a workplace in which every employee can live up to
their full potential. The result of this effort is an inclusive
environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an
organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the
credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's
commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends
beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI133345293
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Rancho Cucamonga , Intake Research Clerk, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!