Who We Are
Eide Bailly provides clients across the nation with core tax and
audit services as well as expanded Specialty Services, like
Technology Consulting. Offering an array of strategic technology
services and solutions, our Eide Bailly Technology Consulting team
works with our clients to turn business challenges into
We are a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner with a team of more
than 40 Salesforce professionals and strong Salesforce Account
Executive relationships. With a client-first approach to
implementations, we offer expertise across Sales Cloud, Service
Cloud, Customer and Partner Communities, Pardot, CPQ, FSL,
Force.com and Lightning solutions.
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting our business is about
making our clients' businesses better. Our driving force motivating
each and every engagement is to understand our clients' needs and
to discover the best-fit solutions that will yield valuable results
for their business. What makes us different -- and why our clients
choose to work with us -- is our proactive, consultative approach
to people, process and technology and our incredible team.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture cultivates
and attracts the industry's leading talent.
We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily
practice and actively engaging in the communities we serve. Our
dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable
donation match and focus on encouraging staff to volunteer their
time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons
why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Salesforce Business Development Manager might
- Proactively developing and leading sales opportunities through
prospecting, qualifying, solutioning, and closing Salesforce CRM
solutions in the midmarket business industries.
- Demonstrates effective understanding of target audience
including industry knowledge and key business issues Eide Bailly
Salesforce CRM solutions can address, industry trends, and
- Proactively interacts through face to face meetings as well as
phone/email communications to key prospect up to and including
- Builds product and consulting services knowledge of CRM
solution offerings as well as continuously developing sales
- Displays effective research techniques to uncover valuable
information about prospects that will have high impact on lead
- Interacts by phone and email with key personnel up to, and
including, C-level executives.
- May plan, promote, participate in and represent the Firm in
events and community organizations where potential sales
opportunities may be identified and developed.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a
- You have prior experience selling in a professional selling
- You have experience with the Salesforce solution.
- You have excellent communication skills with executive-level
- You have the ability to establish and maintain effective
working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You are willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently
without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our
position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a
phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests
and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.