Inside Sales Representative (Windows)- 13880
Company: Huttig - Central Florida
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Huttig is one of nation's largest wholesale distributors of
specialty building products and millwork for light commercial,
residential construction and remodeling. With a vast selection of
some of the industry's top building products and millwork-
including doors, windows, columns, decking, and more- we provide
our dealers with top-of-the-line products from the best supplier
brands in the country.
We are seeking an experienced candidate to join our Sales team.
We offer a competitive salary with annual compensation review,
affordable high-quality healthcare, company paid holidays and
vacation, 401(k) retirement savings plan, and career advancement
This role is primarily responsible for supporting the sales
efforts of the branch to ensure the successful execution of sales
plans. The Inside Sales Representative sells, quotes, and promotes
the window program. In addition to ensuring prompt and accurate
communication with customers on their orders and delivery
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with customers to convert inbound inquiries into actual
- Overcome technical and business objections for prospective
- Emphasize salable features, quotes prices, and prepares sales
orders for orders obtained.
- Make outbound sales calls based on sales activity plans
generated by the Sales Manager or General Manager.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on product
knowledge, order processing, production and delivery
- Investigates and resolves customer problems, including warranty
- Update customers of any changes to the promised delivery
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current
customers into computer database.
- Comply with required company policies and procedures.
- Communicate with buyers on product shortages or quality
- Additional duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from two-year college or
- 6 months to 1 year related industry experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the windows industry is highly desired.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Microsoft Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel (Intermediate and
Advanced);Trend knowledge a plus but not required.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general
- Must exhibit customer service skills and the ability to develop
relationships over the phone.
- Ability to apply concepts such as discounts, fractions,
percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems; collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS- The employee is regularly required to stand;
walk; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and
talk or hear. Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability
to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
WORK ENVIRONMENT- The noise level in the work environment is
usually quiet and proper safety equipment such as protective
eyewear, earplugs, steel toe shoes may be required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Bilingual candidates, veterans, and women are encouraged to
Huttig maintains an alcohol and drug free workplace and is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Huttig - Central Florida, Rancho Cucamonga , Inside Sales Representative (Windows)- 13880, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!