Use mechanical and power tools to install and connect motors and
accessories on boats or ATVs as per factory specifications or as
specified on work orders.
1. Support a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
2. Rig boat package per factory specifications.
3. Rig boat package as specified on work orders.
4. Notify Service Manager when rigging of specified unit
received from manufacturer is not acceptable.
5. Work in an efficient manner to maintain service
6. Prepare loose motors or trailers for delivery to
7. Test each unit for proper and safe operation using
established marine service procedures. 8. Notify Service Manager if
unit has problems that need additional work.
9. Follow work order procedures for requesting and obtaining
parts, performing labor and completing paperwork.
10. Follow work order procedures when requesting parts or
performing labor not listed on work order.
11. Compile warranty packages per outlined process for every
12. Properly complete rigging checklist and assist with
inspection process for each unit.
13. Install optional equipment and/or accessories as per
14. Notify Service Manager when customer's request may not be
possible or may cause a safety issue.
15. Maintain a clean and professional work area.
16. Follow all Company Policies and Procedures.
17. Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as
**Education and/or Experience**
High School education or equivalent experience
**Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability**
Ability to deal with electrical systems and wiring when
assembling engines and connecting all electrical/remote control
attachments to a boat or ATV
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Able to stand for extended periods
Ability to work in non-air conditioned environment
**Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities**
Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
Bass Pro Shops
**About** **Bass Pro Shops**
Bass Pro Shops (http://www.basspro.com/) is North America's
premier outdoor and conservation company. Founded in 1972 when avid
young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father's
liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today the company provides
customers with unmatched offerings spanning premier destination
retail, outdoor equipment manufacturing, world-class resort
destinations and more. In 2017 Bass Pro Shops joined forces with
Cabela's (http://www.cabelas.com/) to create a "best-of-the-best"
experience with superior products, dynamic locations and
outstanding customer service. Bass Pro Shops also operates White
River Marine Group (http://www.whiterivermg.com/) , offering an
unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands, and Big
Cedar Lodge (http://www.bigcedar.com/) , America's Premier
Wilderness Resort. Under the visionary conservation leadership of
Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is a national leader in protecting
habitat and introducing families to the outdoors and has been named
by Forbes as "one of America's Best Employers."