Senior Project Manager - Bridge Structures
Company: STV Group, Incorporated
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 3, 2021
STV is hiring a Senior Project Manager with experience working
with major contractors. The successful candidate will have a strong
track record of winning and delivering projects and exceeding
expectations relative to budget, quality and schedule requirements.
This will include leading design teams, delivering commercially
based design solutions and managing the various deliverables;
effectively scoping and packaging the work plus managing and
controlling the design process from preliminary solutions and
through the lifecycle of the design process.
- Lead and manage projects from inception to construction
- Ensure projects meet or exceed forecasted profit margins.
- Work with other managers, project engineers, and discipline
leads to develop budgets, schedules and clear project delivery
- Perform regular coordination/design reviews with the design and
commercial teams to actively manage change and ensure timely
submission of Early Warnings and Change Orders.
- Proactively drive safety and ensure that health, safety,
environment and security requirements are properly considered and
included in all stages of the design process.
- Drive Risk Management
- Manage the responses to design RFIs (Request for
- Carry out periodic and end of phase/project reviews and audits
with the contractors and design teams to ensure that lessons
learned are captured, shared and used to inform/improve future
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) license
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering major
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years' experience managing design,
including a minimum of 5 years of direct structural/bridge
engineering experience in a management capacity
- Proven track record of delivering structural/bridge engineering
projects ranging from $250 million to $1 billion or more
- Strong technically based leadership skills with proficient
understanding of multi engineering disciplines and technical design
- Strong project management skills
- Broad knowledge of construction, design and management of
structural/bridge engineering projects
- Understanding of environmental requirements of horizontal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability
to form effective relationships
- Ability to travel is highly desirable
Keywords: STV Group, Incorporated, Rancho Cucamonga , Senior Project Manager - Bridge Structures, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!