Location: Rancho cucamonga
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Macy?s is proudly America?s Department Store. There?s a
reason we?ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for
fashion, value and celebration. Macy?s is also known for giving
back to our communities.
The magic of Macy?s ultimately comes alive in our stores,
and our store colleagues are the ones making it happen. They
provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable shopping
experience, and drive sales results. A store position at Macy?s
(seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to explore
the world of retail. Some of Macy?s top executives started their
careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store positions
are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and developing
leadership skills to grow your career at Macy?s. Macy?s stores are
ideal for building capability in creating partnerships, building
teams, and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Macy?s is the
?Academy? for retail careers.
A store colleague position (whether it?s a seasonal job,
part-time retail job, or a full-time career) is the perfect way to
launch a career in the world of retail. Many of Macy?s top
executives started their careers in part-time retail sales roles,
or as recent college graduates into our development programs in the
various functions at Macy?s.
The Vendor Ambassador is an exceptional associate who
drives sales through coordinating, scheduling, and participating in
successful grass roots events, tracking results, and goal setting
with their fellow colleagues. They educate their colleagues via
seminars and use of product knowledge tools. They drive sales
through My Client by cultivating a repeat clientele and serving as
the expert for the vendor/area they represent. The Ambassador
regularly communicates specific customer needs and shopping
patterns to the RMD, District Merchant, and vendor community. They
execute top-side Central strategies and maintain email contact with
both Central and the vendor community. In addition, they drive
sales and execution of strategic merchandising initiatives for the
area they represent.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring
the customer is always the priority.
- Serve as a liaison between designated vendors and
VPSM, District Merchant, My Stylist (where applicable), and their
My Shop Manager.
- Leverage vendor relationships and product knowledge
tools to conduct informal seminars with fellow associates to
increase product and brand awareness across entire
- Place new receipts on the sales floor and insure
floor replenishment by size is occurring.
- Ensure sales floor is properly signed for sales and
- Create and implement best practices to drive sales,
turn, and gross margin above company average.
- Build brand-specific clientele to supports local
- Execute vendor and non-vendor events and drive
grassroots store events to increase sales.
- Drive pre-sale events in partnership Business
Manager, RMD, DM, and VPSM. Track results and provide feedback to
- Actively plan, organize, and lead customer facing
vendor sponsored Events with partnership of vendor community
ensuring sales and participation goals are met.
- Attend conference calls with RMD and Business
Manager to communicate ?what?s working, what?s not, and how to fix
it? in regard to their particular location.
- Proficient in POS including Search and Send, and My
- Demonstrate a professional, can-do
- Regular, dependable attendance and
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year previous selling or retail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively communicate and present
information to customers, peers, and all levels of
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, and calculating
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as
part of a team, and must have good time management
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive
- Possess vision and creativity.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers,
mobile devices, and frequent use of RF
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships and
convert customers into a client.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work
retail hours, which may include day, evening,
weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and
- This position involves constant moving and
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive
- Involves lifting at least 30
- May occasionally involve reaching, stooping,
kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- May involve reaching above eye
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth
perception, and focus adjustment.
description is not all-inclusive, and Macy?s Inc. reserves the
right to amend this job description at any time. Macy?s Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and
inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in San
Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company?s
obligations under SFPC Art. 49
here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles
ONLY can review their rights and the Company?s obligations
under LA MC Ch. XVIII Art.
9 here. Candidates for
positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the
Company?s obligations under PC Ch. 9-3500
Keywords: Macy?s, Rancho Cucamonga , Brand Ambassador, Other , Rancho cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!