Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Factory Service Technician is primarily responsible for
evaluating, repairing, testing, troubleshooting and calibrating
precision electro-optical devices for analytical and analysis of
process gas applications.
- Perform out-of-the-box functional evaluation of returned
products from customers to determine the cause of failures and
recommend the necessary repairs.
- Perform first level electronic module troubleshooting and
- Perform troubleshooting of gas flow control devices and gas
- Perform top level assembly and alignment of precision optical
- Calibrate laser-based gas analyzers and ensure that test
records are properly maintained.
- Operate electrical and optical test equipment, including
meters, scopes, and computer controlled testing equipment.
- Position, align, and locate parts in relation to each other in
jigs and fixtures.
- Assemble multi-level electro-mechanical subassemblies into
complex assemblies using a variety of hand tool.
- Data entry of information into ERP control system and creation
of job orders.
- Follow and maintain ERP job travelers for material and process
- Safely use compressed gases, including cylinder setup and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in assembly, testing and
calibration of microprocessor-based instruments. Experience in
precision electro-mechanical and laser-based optics devices is
- Must be able to assemble and align precision optics, which
requires good manual dexterity.
- Must be able to setup and use basic hand tools and test
- Familiarity with set-up and operation of digital meters and
- Must be able read, interpret, and understand engineering
drawings, schematics and technical documentation (mechanical,
electrical and gas flow), and follow work instructions.
- Knowledge of and experience in failure analysis methods
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have strong communication skills to interface with
customers, engineers and production operators.
- Must be able to multitask, with strong organizational
- Seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic candidate, with a strong
work ethic who can perform in a fast-paced environment without
compromising quality of work.
- Must be available to work overtime as necessary.
- Must follow all safety procedures and maintain a safe working
High school diploma; Associates degree in technical discipline is
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Rancho Cucamonga , Service Technician, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!