Insurance Account Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Daevon Parks - State Farm Agent
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 3, 2021
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA is
seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their
team. As a State Farm team member for Daevon Parks - State Farm
Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the
community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Hiring Bonus in the range of $500 - $1000
Compensation: $40,000- $75,000
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Daevon Parks - State Farm Agent, Rancho Cucamonga , Insurance Account Position - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!