WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST I - FB661 DC Rancho Cucamonga
Company: McLane Company
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: May 4, 2021
What\'s Your Story?Everyone has a story. No two teammates are
alike. At McLane, we understand that what you do after work is just
as important as what you do on the clock. We prove it by offering
you time and compensation to make your story the best it can
be.WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST IFB661 DC Rancho CucamongaBecoming a McLane
teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable
company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates
with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers,
our community, and the company. In return, we will pay you well and
offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want
to go.BENEFITS SUMMARY
- Pay rate: $18.00 per hour.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program,
and more.ABOUT THE JOB
- The Warehouse Specialist selects product and loads trucks,
moving product between the loading dock and the warehouse and
moving product within the warehouse.
- They may work in various areas of the warehouse such as Dry,
Refrigerated, Perishables, Freezer, and others.
- This position can be located in our Freezer section and, as you
would imagine, it is cold in there.
- McLane provides freezer suits, hats, and gloves to you.
- At least 1 year of distribution warehouse experience, including
operation of reach truck, pallet jack, and forklift is
- The typical schedule for this position is Four days per week,
10 hours per day with a start time of 10:30 AM.
- Teammate will be required to work every Sunday and will be off
- Management will assign an additional three work days during the
- The ability to be flexible with your schedule is
- Review documents and record information; verify quantity,
identity, availability, and condition of product.
- Drive and operate a reach truck, pallet jack, and/or fork truck
to select, pull, sort, and stack product within the warehouse and
- Hand-stack product on occasion when items are off balance or in
the wrong location.
- Shrink-wrap and label outgoing orders and remove shrink wrap
from incoming orders.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least 18 years of age.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran. Associated topics: director, lead,
leader, logistics, logistics analyst, logistics management,
manager, shift supervisor, supervisor, warehouse manager
Keywords: McLane Company, Rancho Cucamonga , WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST I - FB661 DC Rancho Cucamonga, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!