Back Office Multi-Site Title Coordinator
Company: First American
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Join our team! First American's National Commercial Services
division provides single-point service for simple to
multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate
transactions. As a global leader in providing title insurance,
settlement services and risk solutions for real estate
transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build
your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers
achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We
believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued
success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and
empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else.
First American has created an award-winning culture and has been
named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the
sixth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to
Work lists. For more information, please visit
The NCS Global Operations Support Team is seeking an experienced
professional with exemplary customer service, communication and
organizational skills to coordinate and track demanding commercial
transactions involving multiple properties on a National Level. The
Back Office Multi Site Title Coordinator will be responsible for
working with multiple national and strategic global teams to
coordinate the completion of title and escrow processes and will
serve as the main point of contact between our support teams and
NCS frontline operations.
- Organizes large commercial transactions in a fast paced
- Respond to, and supports First American Title, NCS
Offices with their Title Requests and queries in a timely and
efficient manner through various channels including, email, phone
and our customer service platform.
- Act as a point of contact representing the Back Office
production teams to our internal clients and partners.
- Establish delivery timelines for large Commercial Multi
- Act as a subject matter expert for back office title
production relating multiple property transactions.
- Draft new procedures, policies, and training materials as
- Direct and Instruct teams found in strategic global
- Ensure established procedures are followed, implementing new
ones as needed
- Promote continuous improvement in efficiency initiatives to
enhance production and reduce costs
- Work with Production Supervisor and Operations Manager to track
KPI reports. Anticipates correct trends which would compromise the
achievement of our team’s targets.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- 2+ years experience/knowledge in the Real Estate Industry.
- 2+ years in a Customer Service role
- Experience mentoring and training.
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective in a multi-disciplined and fast-paced team
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive and helpful outlook towards high demanding
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to drive results
- Advanced proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office
(Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word)
- Exercises good judgment
- Sales Force Experience is a plus
- Experience and Knowledge in Title principles, practices and
procedures is a plus.
First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American
offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an
employee stock purchase plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Keywords: First American, Rancho Cucamonga , Back Office Multi-Site Title Coordinator, Other , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!